IGNORED

The Show Off Your Sets Thread (any set you like, personal, full, system, series, whatever!)

goldenpp72

2 hours ago, final fight cd said:

What’s wrong the the Microsoft release? That’s the only katamari experience I have and I loved it. 

Oh nothing at all, I was just joking about being a historical anti-Microsoft-y (I actually work for Red Hat :>). They're not so bad these days, though. I actually did buy the Xbox game now, and an Xbox to play it on 😛 I'm playing it right now!

18 minutes ago, AdamW said:

Oh nothing at all, I was just joking about being a historical anti-Microsoft-y (I actually work for Red Hat :>). They're not so bad these days, though. I actually did buy the Xbox game now, and an Xbox to play it on 😛 I'm playing it right now!

Good! Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate  embrace of .Net Core flow through you.

• Haha 1

My Kings field and from software collection. I also have the Dark Souls II strategy guide and Armored Core V Verdict day.

I would still like to get the project phantasma Strategy guide and some more Kings field strategy guides. I also want armored core two And armored core two – another age. I play a couple of these at least every year, they are all such great games, I love them. Oh and echo night and echo night beyond if They ever become reasonably priced again, but they are my least favorite of the four franchises.

DSCF2692.JPG

• Like 5

i've got a few completed mainline sets plus spinoffs and console bundles here and there. right now the big focuses are mega man battle network, mega man zero/zx, and pokemon. it might sound obvious but i haven't and may never finish a pokemon video game set (with the exception of its mainline entries). i dont think i have the patience or motivation to do all spinoffs anyway. hah

the photos are kind of old so i've since added a few items to each set, such as the keychain bundle of pokemon ultra moon/ultra sun and pokemon stadium 2. i also added mega man battle network 6: cybeast gregar to finish the sealed my BN sealed collection (except for chip challenge which i dont care for, and network transmission just isn't in these photos, but i do have a couple copies of it). zero/zx has been done for a long while already. 🙂

EDIT: oh this probably goes without saying but i dont collect label variants or really variants in general. i just go with what i can find within the umbrella of CIB or sealed, but sometimes will align subsets (e.g., gen 2 pokemon) to the same production runs (e.g. all y-fold or all double-ended boxes).

(sorry images were deleted on imgur)

Edited by inasuma
  • Like 3
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 3:10 PM, Rocketship Evan said:

My Kings field and from software collection. I also have the Dark Souls II strategy guide and Armored Core V Verdict day.

I would still like to get the project phantasma Strategy guide and some more Kings field strategy guides. I also want armored core two And armored core two – another age. I play a couple of these at least every year, they are all such great games, I love them. Oh and echo night and echo night beyond if They ever become reasonably priced again, but they are my least favorite of the four franchises.

DSCF2692.JPG

What is the third game on the top left for PS1? Too dark for me to see but very cool. 

• Thanks 1

I finished a full set recently for the Starpath Supercharger. I bought this thing maybe 7 years ago because I wanted Frogger and slowly plucked the games here and there. Neat little add on for the Atari 2600 for those unaware. The 2 cassette games were mail order only because the company went under. 

20210704_185039.jpg

20210704_185236.jpg

• Like 7

1 minute ago, goldenpp72 said:

Would be great to get one with custom art on it 😞

You could probably get one that has a slip cover and have something made up. Bet it would look really nice. I just immediately remembered seeing those things at the thrift and how perfect they would be for those.

4 hours ago, Nintegageo said:

This is my Neo Geo set. I have every MVS game that was released in NA, some JP exclusives, 2 NGCD conversions as well as an unreleased though the game was done title (Ghostlop).

Neo Geo.jpg

This is cool to me because I never started this system due to the expense of it, I'm sure this was immensely pricey lol.

2 minutes ago, goldenpp72 said:

This is cool to me because I never started this system due to the expense of it, I'm sure this was immensely pricey lol.

Honestly, I was initially not planning to get into Neo Geo, let alone a complete set (the only one I own), due to the $. It wasn't cheap, though it certainly wasn't today's prices. I eventually got a cab locally at a good price and started purchasing games that interested me. The console has a ridiculously high % good games so I just sorta did it. The irony is my cab is just a generic one haha.

• Like 3

On 6/4/2021 at 3:10 PM, Rocketship Evan said:

DSCF2692.JPG

I opted to pick up Shadow Tower since I had all the US releases you noted aside that, I had thought I was done with PS1 but that's part of the fun 😛

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...