IGNORED

Documenting The Asian Mega-CD (Sega-CD) Game Library - Ongoing List

dyer

Hi everyone, as some of you know I am an avid collector of the obscure and have a passion for documenting Asian region Sega games, by Asian I mean those released in Singapore, Taiwan , Hong Kong, The Philippines etc, not those released in Japan and Korea.

Thanks to @OptOut I recently picked up an Asian Mega-CD game, The Space Adventure and after some research it was evident there is very little info on this rather niche library of games. I have decided to try and research and record the games released in the region. To do that I need some support, if you have Asian region Mega-CD, please share your knowledge to help the greater good and other collectors.

As far as I can tell there are both PAL and NTSC region games out there (pretty normal for Asia given the different TV standards), however all the games I have found so far seem to have the standard European artwork with modifications/stickers for each region.

The following list includes confirmed releases backed up by pics from myself and shamelessly borrowed from others. 

PAL Asian

Jurassic Park (670-5311-11)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Tomcat Alley (670-5350-11)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yumemi Mystery Mansion (670-5106-11)

spacer.png

spacer.png

NTSC Asian

The Space Adventure (T-143015-11)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Dungeon Explorer (TBC)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by dyer
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

@dyer I guess that's a no , then? Sadly, although I heard about all the adventures this game went through, not once did OptOut offer it to me, and likewise, never did I realise that I wanted it until you started this thread. 😢 Time to cry myself to sleep.

If you're curious though, I added a picture of the shop the game came from.

IMG20210410192532.jpg

• Like 1

• 10 months later...