IGNORED

WTB NES Pro Sport Hockey, R.C. Pro-Am II

John

Hello,

I've been working on my NES collection and I'm looking to obtain some of the games I'm missing. I'm only interested in games that are in good condition (No damage or writing, minor wear might be okay) and will require pictures of anything before I agree to purchase. I'm mostly focused on collecting loose cartridges, so while I would certainly consider CiB items, or games with manuals, I'm not willing to spend significantly more than what I've set aside for the loose cartridge. Feel free to make me an offer and we'll take it from there.

Currently looking for:
Pro Sport Hockey
R.C. Pro-Am II

Edited by John
Updated title and list of games I'm currently looking for.

• The title was changed to WTB NES Kid Klown, L'Empereur, Lethal Weapon, & Little Ninja Brothers
  • The title was changed to WTB NES Kid Klown, Lethal Weapon, Little Ninja Brothers, & Little Samson

Added Little Samson (lol) to the list of games I'm looking for.

This list of games will likely not be expanding further until I can knock off at least the two big titles. I've decided to stop purchasing NES games except for the above in order to allow my NES budget to take the massive hit it's about to receive.

• The title was changed to WTB NES Kid Klown, Lethal Weapon, & Little Samson
  • The title was changed to WTB NES Kid Klown & Little Samson
  • The title was changed to WTB NES Little Samson
  • The title was changed to WTB NES Lone Ranger
  • The title was changed to WTB NES Lone Ranger & Magician
  • The title was changed to WTB NES Mario's Time Machine
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to WTB NES Mario's Time Machine & Metal Storm
  • The title was changed to WTB NES Mario's Time Machine, Metal Storm, & Mickey's Adventures in Numberland
  • The title was changed to WTB NES Mario's Time Machine, Metal Storm, Might & Magic, Mighty Final Fight
  • The title was changed to WTB NES Metal Storm, Might & Magic, Mighty Final Fight, & Monster in my Pocket
  • The title was changed to WTB NES Metal Storm, Mighty Final Fight, & Monster in my Pocket
  • The title was changed to WTB NES Mighty Final Fight & Monster in my Pocket