IGNORED

Pacman 99

SailorScoutMandy

I saw this on Facebook.  Out of Tetris 99, Mario 35 and Pac-Man 99, this one I will have the least amount of interest in.  I'm just not a huge Pac-Man fan and I usually can't play past one screen clear because I just get bored.

With that said, it does seem like the perfect type of game to get this treatment, so this is great for the Pac-Man fans out there.  

Pac-Man's getting the Tetris 99 treatment? All right! Definitely downloading it. Wouldn't mind playing it on a VGS game night, but...i don't remember Super Mario Bros. 35 having password matches. Hopefully this game does (or something similar).

Edit: Pretty fun! (Though was there any doubt?)

pacman99firstplace.jpg.af66aef47c86535c71e92a6602ba3141.jpg

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 1

Administrator · Posted

I'm pretty pleased with the Nintendo online option relatively speaking.  Obviously it is everyone's own prerogative whether they get it or not, but all in all, it's pretty inexpensive and adds some fun options to games.  For me it's been well worth it.

I got a chance to try Pacman a little bit - it's pretty fun.  I enjoy Pac-Man but it's probably not something I go out of my way to play often, so twists like this game make it more interesting for me.  

It would be fun to play with a group, for sure.  I'd consider paying for that, but I'm not sure others would want to do that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

With nintendo it's the cheapest of them all and has some decent perks. 

It's the principle of it really, I'm not paying for internet just to pay for someone else's too. Nothing about Sony or Nintendo's offerings have really inspired me to believe they are suddenly worth mandatory payment...but I won't detract any further with off-topic posts.