IGNORED

MLB 2021 Thread

BriGuy82

5 hours ago, Kguillemette said:

Congratulations to Atlanta! They really put their nose to the grindstone and played great baseball when it counted most!

I'm just glad the cheaters didn't get it 😄  I told ya cheaters NEVER win.

Edited by Estil

26 minutes ago, Estil said:

I just feel bad for the players on that team who weren't in on any of the cheating and now must feel like their ring isn't "for real". 😞 

I don't. The players received no punishment for their involvement. Joe Kelly of the LA Boston Allies got suspended more games for throwing at them then all their players did put together. Although the sneer Kelly gave Correa afterward was pretty epic.

• Agree 1

48 minutes ago, Kguillemette said:

I don't. The players received no punishment for their involvement. Joe Kelly of the LA Boston Allies got suspended more games for throwing at them then all their players did put together. Although the sneer Kelly gave Correa afterward was pretty epic.

I'm talking about the ones that weren't involved.

38 minutes ago, Kguillemette said:

I'm saying there are none. There is no way any key contributing player on that team was unaware of the blatant stealing going on.

You forgot about the other guys who were mainly bench guys or something.  Don't forget that staff get rings too.

38 minutes ago, Estil said:

You forgot about the other guys who were mainly bench guys or something.  Don't forget that staff get rings too.

While it's true that staff got rings, the point remains. The cheaters absolutely prospered. When Carlos Correa signs his mega deal this off season, you'll see them prospering once again.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Kguillemette said:

While it's true that staff got rings, the point remains. The cheaters absolutely prospered. When Carlos Correa signs his mega deal this off season, you'll see them prospering once again.

What good is all that money if you can't live with yourself?

9 minutes ago, Kguillemette said:

You have to be honest with yourself and admit that not everyone shares the same moral compass that you do. 

You mean like that guy who said he'd eat his cat for a million dollars after I said I wouldn't sell my kitty, my best friend/pal/buddy for a million dollars? 😞 

Edited by Estil

1 hour ago, Estil said:

What good is all that money if you can't live with yourself?

You're talking about a sport where some of the most famous players have thrown games (Black Sox), gambled (Pete Rose), and taken PEDs by the fistfull (too many to name.) Safe to say that they live with themselves just fine, because some of them don't give a damn.