IGNORED

MLB 2021 Thread

BriGuy82

This series has been nothing but awesome for the Yankees. Looks like the slump is officially over. That 4 HR game was the good stuff. Plus that Cole-Beiber pitching matchup was a battle of the titans. Not the most fun game for a lot of people I'm sure but awesome to watch for those that love the art of pitching.

Edited by KokiriChild

Stoked to see Boston get wins against some amazing pitching this year! We've gone up against like 10 Cy Young contenders and beat them all. To have 16 wins with such a difficult opening schedule bodes very well! All these random arms and bats that Chaim Bloom picked up seem to be the correct choices and man am I glad to have Cora back.

39 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm guessing that you may have enjoyed the Reds/White Sox game more than I did.

Seriously shocked by it. With the injuries and pitching issues, that was a surprise. Though Dylan Cease going 3-3 and almost hitting a home run was right up there for surprises of the night.

3 hours ago, Ausden said:

Seriously shocked by it. With the injuries and pitching issues, that was a surprise. Though Dylan Cease going 3-3 and almost hitting a home run was right up there for surprises of the night.

The entire Reds team getting out hit by an AL pitcher is typical Cincinnati sports.

The "you're-a-racist" chants to gurriel are the best 🤣🤣🤣. The chanting comes across so clear with only like 10k fans. I don't think I've heard such passionate chanting, profanity and booing like this in a long time. 

Edited by BriGuy82
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 7:39 PM, BriGuy82 said:

The "you're-a-racist" chants to gurriel are the best 🤣🤣🤣. The chanting comes across so clear with only like 10k fans. I don't think I've heard such passionate chanting, profanity and booing like this in a long time. 

Baseball needs more of this.

• 2 weeks later...