IGNORED

MLB 2021 Thread

BriGuy82

11 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

Aaron Judge is gonna be on the DL for at least a month. I'm calling it now. He played 5 games... 5 friggin games.

Sox have 3 guys on DL. I have a feeling we will see a ton more. I wonder if it has to do any with a shorter season on 2020?

29 minutes ago, BriGuy82 said:

Aaron Judge is gonna be on the DL for at least a month. I'm calling it now. He played 5 games... 5 friggin games.

I really hope not. He seems to be taking his bodily health very seriously considering the past three years he's had. Its important to him to play the whole season.

11 hours ago, KokiriChild said:

I really hope not. He seems to be taking his bodily health very seriously considering the past three years he's had. Its important to him to play the whole season.

They were promoting that him and Stanton had been doing yoga in the off season but idk. It's a real shame too because he's an mvp caliber player when he's healthy. Even though he should already have one mvp award from the year he came in second to that little cheating midget Altuve. 😀

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BriGuy82 said:

They were promoting that him and Stanton had been doing yoga in the off season but idk. It's a real shame too because he's an mvp caliber player when he's healthy. Even though he should already have one mvp award from the year he came in second to that little cheating midget Altuve. 😀

The Astros can suck my right nut. Literally cheated so blatantly it is a slap in the face of professional sports.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

coming at you cincinnati reds GIF by MLB

LET'S GO REDS!!!!

Hide contents

in before Reds go on the longest losing streak in MLB history......I swear my city has a curse when it comes to professional sports.

The Reds have the single best record in baseball. I just wanted to put that out there while it's still true!

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/8/2021 at 10:29 PM, KokiriChild said:

The Astros can suck my right nut. Literally cheated so blatantly it is a slap in the face of professional sports.

I had been losing interest in baseball as the Marlins are just an absurd organization, but the whole Astros situation was unbelievable. To this day I still don't know how they haven't taken away that WS win. They deserve the heckling they get. Every team should have an inflatable trash can giveaway when the Astros are in town.