IGNORED

VGS NES Weekly Contest 2021 - Super Mario 3

BeaIank

7 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Man, if I had known there were going to be no mega-scores coming out of the woodwork at the 11th hour, I would have put in a couple more hours and tried to take the top spot.  Oh well... bring on Smash TV, a game I've never beaten and haven't played in 10+ years...

nah....you knew you didnt have it in you to beat the worm 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

edit: and we all make decisions about if we keep playing or not. if we want to we do. if we dont have it in us or dont have the fight, we lay down.

Edited by docile tapeworm

8 hours ago, guillavoie said:

What an opener for skinnyboy! Way to go man, SMB3 Champ!

i been wanting this title ever since i started playing. it was 2015 or 16 when i was a rookie and this was the first game of that season....i think i came in 4th...the next time it came up i was in disney world half the week and finished 3rd or 4th.... this time.. THIS TIME.... I GOT IT BABY!!!! wwwwoooo!!!!

SMB3 weekly contest....CHAMPINE!!!!

• Like 3

Events Team · Posted

Congratulations @docile tapeworm on taking the win on this terrible, terrible boring game. It is certainly no Mario 2, and absolutely no Mario World.
But good job on breaking the 1 mil barrier!
And congrats to @Dr. Morbis for the second place, almost clearing 1 million points too!
And to our classic @arnpoly for securing the third place!

I will post the geral and genre scoreboards some time tonight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, BeaIank said:

Congratulations @docile tapeworm on taking the win on this terrible, terrible boring game. It is certainly no Mario 2, and absolutely no Mario World.
But good job on breaking the 1 mil barrier!
And congrats to @Dr. Morbis for the second place, almost clearing 1 million points too!
And to our classic @arnpoly for securing the third place!

I will post the geral and genre scoreboards some time tonight.

Terrible game? Inferior to SNES smw? Bea gotta lay off the sauce. 

Hell of a win @docile tapeworm. Strong start. You can probably take an easy week and rest up for blue marlin. As a florida resident who has had bouts with gators, you are clearly the favorite in biggest marlin contest

• Haha 1

@BeaIank thank ya maam. look we all know smb3 is the best super mario game buuut when people enjoy the other entries more, you have to respect thier opinions....😁

@NESfiend thank you sir. the next game i was planing to play was mm but you have made me aware that i, being of sound mind.....wait thats not it. i being a florida boy "keys kid" that has done a fair amount of fishing (ya know i never caught a marlin) i absolutley must participate that week 🐬

• Haha 1

• The topic was unpinned