IGNORED

I live... again

4 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

Hey Jeff, what with the successful recent homebrew Kickstarters, do you have any plans to crowdfund Happy Scrappy and/or a larger run of Miles Con?

Is there really enough interest in Miles Con!? It’s just an simple text based CYOA game....

Happy Scrappy was never finished outside of the demo for the competition. If enough people want it though it would be fun to finish it up!

Moderator · Posted
1 hour ago, thesubcon3 said:

Is there really enough interest in Miles Con!? It’s just an simple text based CYOA game....

Happy Scrappy was never finished outside of the demo for the competition. If enough people want it though it would be fun to finish it up!

Sure! There were a few folks on my WTB thread on NA who liked the idea and couldn’t believe they missed Miles Con. 

And absolutely, Happy Scrappy looked so much fun, I’d bet people would love a finished game!

1 hour ago, thesubcon3 said:

I definitely want a Miles Con since I was five linear feet from him when he got arrested that year (and it took me some negotiation to make sure I wasn't right behind him)

EDIT- the negotiation was more to not get kicked out of the hotel; it only took me a few seconds of calm conversation to talk myself out of being handcuffed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scrobins said:

Sure! There were a few folks on my WTB thread on NA who liked the idea and couldn’t believe they missed Miles Con. 

And absolutely, Happy Scrappy looked so much fun, I’d bet people would love a finished game!

I’ll see what I can do! I also need to do a true second printing of “Jeffrey Wittenhagen’s” Black Box Challenge as I’ve had tons of people want a copy of the original. 

• Like 1