IGNORED

Favorite North American NES launch title

Favorite North American NES launch title  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite North American NES launch title?

• 10-Yard Fight
    • Baseball
    • Clu Clu Land
    • Duck Hunt
    • Excitebike
    • Golf
    • Gyromite
    • Hogan's Alley
    • Ice Climber
    • Kung-Fu
    • Pinball
    • Soccer
    • Stack-Up
    • Super Mario Bros.
    • Tennis
    • Wild Gunman
    • Wrecking Crew

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't we do this one already? 

Flawed poll.  The question should be: "What is your favourite NA NES Launch title after SMB?"  I mean, a couple people might pick a different game for shits and giggles, but c'mon.... 😛

SMB is a great game. I did not see it in the poll for some reason (and I was looking for it!) and assumed that was due to the question over whether it really was a launch title or was released slightl

I voted SMB, because of course.

And I'm really not surprised to see Excitebike in 2nd place, what's more susprising is the lack of votes for Kung Fu, which is a solid action title. Excitebike is a highly nostalgic title for almost anyone who grew up with a NES or Famicom.

I want to talk about Pinball tho. In my family, that was a solid go-to title. Both my parents,me and my younger brother all played it repeatedly. It's the first black box game I bought CIB when collecting. It has its flaws, but the ball physics are good and if you play it long enough you can overcome the unfairness of the bumpers on the lower screen. I keep going back to this title. 

I played a bunch of SMB this year because of SMB35, but I don't revisit it often otherwise. Whereas I'm always in the mood for a score attack on Pinball. It's great.

Edited by WhyNotZoidberg
  • Love 1
Member · Posted

Yes and not that long ago, and I think I said basically what the doctor did this time.  SMB excluded, what is your favorite title, because it's obvious that's going to get almost every vote

I put SMB due to no restriction.  If there was one I'd be having to choose between like Balloon Fight, Kung Fu, and Donkey Kong 3.  I had a few others but they stand out from memory the most.

Edited by Tanooki
Member · Posted

SMB is a great game. I did not see it in the poll for some reason (and I was looking for it!) and assumed that was due to the question over whether it really was a launch title or was released slightly later.

Either way, I vote for Kung Fu. SMB1 is eclipsed by SMB3 for me. Even when I was a kid, it was my least-played of the trilogy. Whereas no game has surpassed Kung Fu on its own terms. It also has, in a certain way, deeper gameplay if you are trying to press points.

And these days, which one do I turn on, far more often? 

fu massacre GIF

• Like 2
Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Link said:

SMB is a great game. I did not see it in the poll for some reason (and I was looking for it!) and assumed that was due to the question over whether it really was a launch title or was released slightly later.

Either way, I vote for Kung Fu. SMB1 is eclipsed by SMB3 for me. Even when I was a kid, it was my least-played of the trilogy. Whereas no game has surpassed Kung Fu on its own terms. It also has, in a certain way, deeper gameplay if you are trying to press points.

And these days, which one do I turn on, far more often? 

fu massacre GIF

SMB is in the poll; basically everyone has voted for it except for you and me, and @BreaKBeatZ who voted for Excitebike.

Member · Posted
6 minutes ago, Gloves said:

SMB is in the poll; basically everyone has voted for it except for you and me, and @BreaKBeatZ who voted for Excitebike.

yeah I see it in the results (pretty obvious) but only after I voted, when the radio buttons are gone. I’m sure I just skimmed past it accidentally. I still would have chosen Kung Fu for the reasons I mentioned “and, SMB, for those reasons, I’m out”

Shark Tank Mark GIF by ABC Network

Edited by Link
  • Haha 2
Member · Posted

I kind of wish I just ignored SMB and left a note.  Digging Link's response.  More I think about it, probably would have come down to excluding DK3 from my last post and been that or Balloon Fight.  Both of them for his reasoning, fit, which gives them real staying power.  You can cheese and breeze the stuff for quite awhile once you get into the motions, but it's that how and when you choose to react that can throw you into a space to really rack up some points.

3 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I kind of wish I just ignored SMB and left a note.  Digging Link's response.  More I think about it, probably would have come down to excluding DK3 from my last post and been that or Balloon Fight.  Both of them for his reasoning, fit, which gives them real staying power.  You can cheese and breeze the stuff for quite awhile once you get into the motions, but it's that how and when you choose to react that can throw you into a space to really rack up some points.

Donkey Kong 3 was released on the NES in June the following year.

• Like 1
Member · Posted
On 3/10/2021 at 11:39 AM, Mario_Friend1982 said:

Donkey Kong 3 was released on the NES in June the following year.

Well then I guess it's good I would have excluded it. 😉  It already got dq'd.  I'm more split on the other two anyway, unique and VERY good, easily replayable without getting boring fast.

Member · Posted

So I guess I forgot Balloon Fight came later then too... guess that narrows my answer to had I ignored SMB it would be Kung Fu.  Duck Hunt and Hogan's Alley are awesome, but limited in scope and once you get the hang of either the challenge is all but gone and just an exercise in maxing the score or how long until its boring.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Welcome to VGS!

Play, Make, Collect.

Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

Join the conversation!

• Similar Content

• By Jeevan
      @Mega Tank @spacepup @ZeldaFreak @ChickenTendas @Deadeye @fox @Rooster @Vectrex28 @0xDEAFC0DE @DefaultGen @Gloves @imabadguy1 @SNESNESCUBE64 @drxandy @ZeldaFan042 @Rhapsody98 @andrew244 @Costmosis @darkchylde28 @KokiriChild @Reed Rothchild @RegularGuyGamer @MegaMan52 @Scrobins @neodolphino @FireHazard51 @SailorScoutMandy @Megamanfan @AverageOliver98 @nettenette @Famicuber @Sumez @Dimo @BattySalem  @B.A. @Murray @Br81zad @a3quit4s

• By JamesRobot
      Inspired by Reed's movie debate #68: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, VGS needs to know, who is the best turtle?  Which one is your first choice in the arcade? Who is your go-to when you are playing Turtles on the playground with your three best buds? 
      Leonardo leads.

Donatello does machines.

Raphael is cool but rude.

Michaelangelo is a party dude.

• By Mario_Friend1982
      Here are games featuring The Video Game Masters vs. The League of Darkness from the Arcade to Switch. Which one is your favorite?
      Arcade
      Sheriff Donkey Kong Donkey Kong II: Jumpman Returns Donkey Kong Jr. Mario Bros. Donkey Kong 3 Punch-Out!! Super Punch-Out!! Arm Wrestling VS. Balloon Fight VS. Baseball VS. Clu Clu Land VS. Castlevania VS. Duck Hunt VS. Excitebike VS. Pinball VS. Stroke & Match Golf VS. Tennis VS. Wrecking Crew VS. Ice Climber VS. Ladies Golf VS. Mach Rider VS. Super Mario Bros. VS. Gumshoe VS. Dr. Mario Killer Instinct Killer Instinct 2 Odotte! Pikachu F-Zero AX Mario Kart Arcade GP Mario Kart Arcade GP 2 Mario Kart Arcade GP DX Luigi's Mansion Arcade Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games Arcade Edition Mario Kart Arcade GP VR Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Arcade Edition Pokémon Battrio Pokémon Tretta Pokémon Tretta Lab Pokémon Ga-Olé Super Mario Bros. (pinball) Super Mario Bros. Mushroom World Mario Roulette Piccadilly Circus Super Mario Bros. 3 Mario Undoukai Super Mario Attack Donkey Kong (slot machine) Mario Kart 64 (slot machine) Super Mario 64 (slot machine) Pokémon Catch Pokémon: Crayon Kids Doki Doki Mario Chance Super Mario Fushigi no Janjan Land Super Mario Fushigi no Korokoro Party Super Mario Fushigi no Korokoro Party 2 Donkey Kong: Jungle Fever Donkey Kong: Banana Kingdom Hoshi no Kirby: KiraKira Medal Land Hoshi no Kirby: Medal Land no Mahou no Tou Pokémon: Wobbuffet Ga Koron Da! New Super Mario Bros./Super Mario Galaxy series (slot machine) Mario Party Kurukuru Carnival Mario Party Fushigi no Korokoro Catcher Pokémon KuruKuru Get Pokémon Tsunahiki Taikai Medal Zettai Get Da Ze! New Super Mario Bros. Wii Coin World Pokémon Medal World Mario Party Fushigi no Korokoro Catcher 2 Pokémon Card Game Gacha Pokémon Battle Nine Game & Watch
      Donkey Kong Donkey Kong II Donkey Kong III Donkey Kong Jr. Mario Bros. Mario's Cement Factory Mario's Bombs Away Punch-Out!! Donkey Kong Circus Donkey Kong Hockey Mario the Juggler Balloon Fight Bomb Sweeper Zelda Super Mario Bros. (1986) Climber Super Mario Bros.: 35th Anniversary Edition Family Computer/Nintendo Entertainment System
      Adventure Island Adventure Island II Adventure Island 3 Adventure Island IV The Adventures of Bayou Billy Adventures of Dino Riki Adventures of Lolo Adventures of Lolo 2 Adventures of Lolo 3 All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros. Balloon Fight Battletoads Bigfoot Bionic Commando Blaster Master Bomberman Bomberman II A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia Castlevania Castlevania II: Simon's Quest Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse Clu Clu Land Clu Clu Land: Welcome to New Clu Clu Land Commando Devil World Donkey Kong Donkey Kong 3 Donkey Kong Jr. Donkey Kong Jr. Math Dr. Mario Dragon Warrior Dragon Warrior II Dragon Warrior III Dragon Warrior IV Dream Factory: Heart Pounding Panic Duck Hunt Earthbound Zero/Mother Eggerland Eggerland: Departure to Creation Eggerland: Revival of the Labrynith Excitebike Faxanadu Final Fantasy Final Fantasy II Final Fantasy III Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light Fire Emblem Gaiden Gargoyle's Quest II: The Demon Darkness Golf Gumshoe Gyromite I am a Teacher: Super Mario Sweater Ice Climber Ironsword: Wizards & Warriors II Joe & Mac Joy Mech Fight Kabuki: Quantum Fighter Kickle Cubicle Kid Icarus Kid Niki: Radical Ninja Kirby's Adventure The Legend of Zelda The Legend of Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link Lode Runner Mach Rider Mario Bobble Mario Bros. Mario Bros. (Classic Series) Mario Is Missing! Mario's Alley Mario's Time Machine Mega Man Mega Man 2 Mega Man 2: 30th Anniversary Edition Mega Man 3 Mega Man 4 Mega Man 5 Mega Man 6 Metal Gear Metroid Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! Milon's Secret Castle NES Open Tournament Golf Paperboy Paperboy 2 Pinball Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream Puss in Boots: Pero's Great Adventure Return of Mario Bros. Robowarrior Snake's Revenge Stack-Up StarTropics Super Lode Runner Super Lode Runner II Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japan) Super Mario Bros. 2 (U.S.A.) Super Mario Bros. 3 Super Mario World (homebrew) Tennis Tetris (Nintendo) Tetris (Tengen) Tetris 2 Tetris 2 + Bombliss Ultima III: Exodus Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar Ultima V: Warriors of Destiny Wario's Woods Wizards and Warriors Wizards and Warriors III: Kuros – Visions of Power Wrecking Crew Yoshi Yoshi's Cookie Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II PlayChoice-10
      Balloon Fight Castlevania Dr. Mario Duck Hunt Excitebike Golf Mario Bros. Mario's Open Golf Mega Man 3 Metroid Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Bros. 2 Super Mario Bros. 3 Tennis Game Boy and Super Game Boy
      Adventure Island Adventure Island II: Aliens in Paradise Alleyway Atomic Punk Balloon Kid Baseball Battletoads Battletoads in Ragnarok's World Bionic Commando Blaster Master Boy Bomberman GB Bomberman GB 3 Castlevania: The Adventure Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge Castlevania Legends Donkey Kong Donkey Kong Land Donkey Kong Land 2 Donkey Kong Land III Dr. Mario F-1 Race Final Fantasy Adventure The Final Fantasy Legend Final Fantasy Legend II Final Fantasy Legend III Game & Watch Gallery Gargoyle's Quest Golf Harvest Moon GB Hyper Lode Runner: The Labyrinth of Doom Joe & Mac Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters Killer Instinct Kirby's Block Ball Kirby's Dream Land Kirby's Dream land 2 Kirby's Pinball Land Kirby's Star Stacker Konami GB Collection: Vol. 1 The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening Mario's Picross Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge Mega Man II Mega Man III Mega Man IV Mega Man V Metroid II: Return of Samus Milon's Secret Castle Paperboy Paperboy 2 Picross 2 Pocket Bomberman Pokémon: Blue Version Pokémon: Green Version Pokémon: Red Version Pokémon: Yellow Version – Special Pikachu Edition Super Mario Land Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins Tennis Tetris Tetris 2 Tetris Attack Tetris Blast Tetris Plus Ultima: Runes of Virtue Ultima: Runes of Virtue II Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman! Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 Wario Land II Wave Race Wizards & Warriors X: The Fortress of Fear Yoshi Yoshi's Cookie Super Nintendo Entertainment System/Super Family Computer
      The 7th Saga Battle Clash Battletoads in Battlemaniacs Bomberman B-Daman Breath of Fire Breath of Fire II Castlevania: Dracula X/Vampire's Kiss Chrono Trigger Congo's Caper Donkey Kong Country Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! Donkey Kong Country Competition cartridge EarthBound F-Zero Final Fantasy IV Final Fantasy V Final Fantasy VI Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 Harvest Moon Joe & Mac Joe & Mac 2: Lost in the Tropics Killer Instinct Kirby's Avalanche Kirby's Dream Course Kirby's Dream Land 3 Kirby no KiraKira Kizzu Kirby Super Star The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Lode Runner Twin Lufia Lufia II Mario & Wario Mario is Missing! Mario no Super Picross Mario Paint Mario's Early Years: Fun with Letters Mario's Early Years: Fun with Numbers Mario's Early Years: Preschool Fun Mario's Super Picross Mario's Time Machine Mega Man & Bass Mega Man 7 Mega Man Soccer Mega Man X Mega Man X2 Mega Man X3 Metal Combat: Falcon's Revenge Mother 3 Paladin's Quest Paperboy 2 Power Lode Runner Secret of Evermore Secret of Mana Star Fox Star Fox 2 Star Fox: Super Weekend Super Adventure Island Super Adventure Island II Super Bomberman Super Bomberman 2 Super Bomberman 3 Super Bomberman 4 Super Bomberman 5 Super Bomberman: Panic Bomber Super Castlevania IV Super Mario All-Stars Super Mario Kart Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars Super Mario World: Super Mario Bros. 4 Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island Super Metroid Super Punch-Out!! Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss Gentei Han Super Tetris 3 Tetris & Dr. Mario Tetris 2 Tetris Attack/Panel de Pon Tetris Battle Gaiden TinStar Ultima: Kyouryuu Teikoku - The Savage Empire Ultima: Runes of Virtue II Ultima: The Black Gate Ultima: The False Prophet UNDAKE 30 Shark-Turtle Battle Mario Version Wario's Woods Wrecking Crew '98 Yoshi's Cookie Yoshi's Cookie: Cookies in Kuruppon Oven Yoshi's Safari CD-i games
      Hotel Mario Link: The Faces of Evil Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon Zelda's Adventure Virtual Boy
      3-D Tetris Mario Clash Mario's Tennis Nester's Funky Bowling Panic Bomber V-Tetris Wario Land VB Nintendo 64 and 64DD
      Banjo-Kazooie Banjo-Tooie Bomberman 64 Bomberman Hero Bomberman 64: The Second Attack Castlevania 64 Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness Conker's Bad Fur Day Diddy Kong Racing Donkey Kong 64 Doshin the Giant Doshin the Giant: Tinkling Toddler Liberation Front! Assemble! Dr. Mario 64 Excitebike 64 F-Zero X F-Zero X Expansion Kit Glover Harvest Moon Hey You, Pikachu! Killer Instinct Gold Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Lode Runner 3D Mario Artist Communication Kit Mario Artist Paint Studio Mario Artist Polygon Studio Mario Artist Talent Studio Mario Golf Mario Kart 64 Mario Party Mario Party 2 Mario Party 3 Mario's Photopi Mario Tennis Mega Man 64 Mischief Makers The New Tetris Paperboy Paper Mario Pocket Monsters Stadium Pokémon Puzzle League Pokémon Snap Pokémon Stadium Pokémon Stadium 2 Star Fox 64 Super Mario 64 Super Smash Bros. Tetrisphere Wave Race 64 Yoshi's Story Game Boy Color
      Balloon Fight GB Bionic Commando: Elite Forces Blaster Master: Enemy Below Bomberman Max: Blue Champion Bomberman Max: Red Challenger Bomberman Quest Conker's Pocket Tales Donkey Kong Country Donkey Kong GB: Dinky Kong and Dixie Kong Dragon Warrior Dragon Warrior II Dragon Warrior III Dragon Warrior Monsters Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Cobi's Adventure Dragon Warrior Monsters 2: Tara's Adventure Game Boy Wars 2 Game Boy Wars 3 Game & Watch Gallery 2 Game & Watch Gallery 3 Harvest Moon GBC Harvest Moon 2 GBC Harvest Moon 3 GBC Kirby Tilt 'n' Tumble The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons Lode Runner: Domu Domu Dan no Yabou Mario Family Mario Golf Mario Tennis Mega Man Xtreme Mega Man Xtreme 2 Metal Gear Solid Paperboy Pocket Bomberman Pokémon: Crystal Version Pokémon: Gold Version Pokémon Pinball Pokémon Puzzle Challenge Pokémon Trading Card Game Pokémon:  Silver version Robopon Moon Robopon Star Robopon Sun Super Mario Bros. Deluxe Tetris DX Titus the Fox Wario Land 2 Wario Land 3 Satellaview
      BS Detective Club: Lost Memories in the Snow BS Dragon Quest BS Fire Emblem BS F-Zero Grand Prix BS F-Zero Grand Prix 2 BS Harvest Moon BS The Legend of Zelda BS The Legend of Zelda Map 2 BS The Legend of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets BS The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of the Gods BS Mario Paint BS Super Mario Bros. 3 BS Super Mario USA Power Challenge BS Yoshi's Panepon Chrono Trigger Jet Bike Special Dr. Mario Excitebike Buzz Mario Battle Stadium Kirby's Toy Box Mario Paint Winner Included Version Super Famicom Wars Wario's Woods Game Boy Advance
      Advance Wars Advance Wars 2 Bomberman Jetters: Game Collection Bomberman Jetters: The Legendary Bomberman Bomberman Max 2: Blue Advance Bomberman Max 2: Red Advance Bomberman Tournament Breath of Fire Breath of Fire II Capcom Classics Mini Mix Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow Castlevania: Circle of the Moon Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance Chocobo Land: A Game of Dice Classic NES Series: Balloon Fight Classic NES Series: Bomberman Classic NES Series: Castlevania Classic NES Series: Clu Clu Land Classic NES Series: Donkey Kong Classic NES Series: Dr. Mario Classic NES Series: Excitebike Classic NES Series: Ice Climber Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda Classic NES Series: Mario Bros. Classic NES Series: Metroid Classic NES Series: Super Mario Bros. Classic NES Series: Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels Classic NES Series: Wrecking Crew Classic NES Series: Zelda II: The Adventure of Link Custom Robo GX DK: King of Swing Donkey Kong Country Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! Dr. Mario & Puzzle League Dragon Quest Characters: Toruneko no Daibouken 2 Advance Dragon Quest Characters: Torneko no Daibōken 3 Advance – Fushigi no Dungeon Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart Drill Dozer F-Zero: Climax F-Zero: GP Legend F-Zero: Maximum Velocity Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls Final Fantasy IV Advance Final Fantasy V Advance Final Fantasy VI Advance Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Fire Emblem Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones FOXBOX Kirby Slide Puzzle Game & Watch Gallery 4 Golden Sun Golden Sun: The Lost Age Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town Hudson Best Collections Vol. 1: Bomberman Collection Hudson Best Collections Vol. 2: Lode Runner Collection Hudson Best Collections Vol. 6: Adventure Island Collection Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land Kirby & the Amazing Mirror The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Four Swords The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap Lode Runner Lufia: The Runes of Lore Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga Mario Golf: Advance Tour Mario Kart: Super Circuit Mario Party Advance Mario Pinball Land Mario Tennis: Power Tour Mario vs. Donkey Kong Mega Man & Bass Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge Mega Man Battle Network Mega Man Battle Network 2 Mega Man Battle Network 3: Blue Mega Man Battle Network 3: White Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar Mega Man Zero Mega Man Zero 2 Mega Man Zero 3 Mega Man Zero 4 Metroid Fusion Metroid: Zero Mission Mother 3 Paperboy/Rampage Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Justice for All Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Trials and Tribulations Pokémon: Emerald Version Pokémon: FireRed Version Pokémon: LeafGreen Version Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team Pokémon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire Pokémon: Ruby Version Pokémon: Sapphire Version Robopon 2: Cross Version Robopon 2: Ring Version Rockman EXE 4.5: Real Operation Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest: Shougeki No Shippo Dan Super Mario Advance Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 w/all 38 e-Reader levels Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 Sword of Mana Tetris Worlds Wario Land 4 WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! WarioWare: Twisted! Yoshi Topsy-Turvy Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 e-reader
      Animal Crossing-e Balloon Fight-e Clu Clu Land-e Donkey Kong-e Donkey Kong 3-e Donkey Kong Jr.-e Excitebike-e F-Zero: Falcon Densetsu-e Golf-e Ice Climber-e Mario Bros.-e Mario Party-e Pinball-e Tennis-e Pokémon Mini
      Pichu Bros. mini Pokémon Breeder mini Pokémon Party mini Pokémon Pinball mini Pokémon Puzzle Collection Pokémon Puzzle Collection Volume 2 Pokémon Race mini Pokémon Tetris Pokémon Zany Cards Togepi's Great Adventure Gamecube
      1080° Avalanche Animal Crossing Batallion Wars Bomberman Generation Bomberman Jetters Bomberman Land 2 Chibo-Robo! Custom Robo Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix De Blob Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Donkey Konga Donkey Konga 2 Donkey Konga 3 Doshin the Giant Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem F-Zero GX Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life Harvest Moon: Magical Melody Hudson Selection Vol. 1: Lode Runner Hudson Selection Vol. 4: Adventure Island Kirby Air Ride The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Luigi's Mansion Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour Mario Kart: Double Dash!! with bonus disc Mario Party 4 Mario Party 5 Mario Party 6 Mario Party 7 Mario Power Tennis Mario Superstar Baseball Mega Man Anniversary Collection Mega Man Network Transmission Mega Man X Collection Mega Man X: Command Mission Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes Metroid Prime Metroid Prime 2: Echoes with bonus disc Nintendo Puzzle Collection P.N. 03 Paper Mario 2: The Thousand-Year Door Pikmin Pikmin 2 Pokémon Box: Ruby and Sapphire Pokémon Channel Pokémon Colosseum with bonus disc Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness Star Fox Adventures Star Fox: Assault Super Mario Strikers Super Mario Sunshine Super Smash Bros. Melee Tetris Worlds Wario World WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$ Wave Race: Blue Storm Nintendo DS and DSiWare
      Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth Advance Wars: Days of Ruin Advance Wars: Dual Strike Animal Crossing: Wild World Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Bigfoot: Collision Course Bomberman Bomberman 2 Bomberman Land Touch! Bomberman Land Touch! 2 Bomberman Story DS Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Chibi-Robo!: Park Patrol Children of Mana Chrono Trigger Commando: Steel Disaster Custom Robo Arena De Blob 2 Diddy Kong Racing DS DK Jungle Climber Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 Professional Drill Dozer Final Fantasy III Final Fantasy IV Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon Game & Watch Collection Game & Watch Collection 2 Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming Harvest Moon DS Harvest Moon DS Cute Harvest Moon DS: Grand Bazaar Harvest Moon DS: Island of Happiness Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands Harvest Moon DS: The Tale of Two Towns Harvest Moon DS: The Tale of Two Towns+ Heroes of Mana Itadaki Street DS Kirby Mass Attack Kirby Super Star Ultra Kirby: Squeak Squad Kirby: Canvas Curse The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks The Legendary Starfy Lode Runner Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Mario Hoops 3–on–3 Mario Kart DS Mario Party DS Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis Mario vs. Donkey Kong 3: Mini-Land Mayhem! Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team DS Mega Man Star Force: Dragon Mega Man Star Force: Leo Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker × Ninja Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker × Saurian Mega Man Star Force 3: Black Ace Mega Man Star Force 3: Red Joker Mega Man Zero Collection Mega Man ZX Mega Man ZX Advent Metroid Prime Hunters Metroid Prime Pinball New Super Mario Bros. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Justice for All Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Trials and Tribulations Pokémon: Black Version Pokémon: Black Version 2 Pokémon Conquest Pokémon Dash Pokémon: Diamond Version Pokémon: HeartGold Version Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time Pokémon: Pearl Version Pokémon: Platinum Version Pokémon Ranger Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia Pokémon: SoulSilver Version Pokémon Trozei! Pokémon: White Version Pokémon: White Version 2 Professor Layton and the Curious Village Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box Professor Layton and the Last Specter Professor Layton and the Unwound Future Rockman EXE Operate Shooting Star Star Fox Command Super Mario 64 DS Super Princess Peach Tetris DS Tetris Party Deluxe Tingle's Balloon Fight DS Wario: Master of Disguise WarioWare D.I.Y. WarioWare: Touched! Yakuman DS Yoshi Touch & Go Yoshi's Island DS Wii/WiiWare
      Adventure Island: The Beginning Animal Crossing: City Folk Batallion Wars 2 Bigfoot: Collision Course Bigfoot: King of Crush Blaster Master: Overdrive Bomberman Blast Bomberman Land A Boy and His Blob Castlevania: The Adventure Rebirth Castlevania Judgement Chibi-Robo! (New Play Control!) The Conduit Conduit 2 De Blob De Blob 2 Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! Donkey Kong Barrel Blast Donkey Kong Country Returns Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (New Play Control!) Dr. Mario Online Rx Dragon Quest 25th Anniversary: Famicom & Super Famicom Dragon Quest I-II-III Dragon Quest: Monster Battle Road Victory Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors Dragon Quest X: Inishie no Ryuu no Denshou Online (Expansion) Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online Dragon Quest X: Nemureru Yuusha to Michibiki no Meiyuu Online (Expansion) Excitebike: World Rally Excitebots: Trick Racing Excite Truck Final Fantasy IV: The After Years Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Fortune Street Harvest Moon: Animal Parade Harvest Moon: Magical Melody Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Kirby's Dream Collection Kirby's Epic Yarn Kirby's Return to Dream Land The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Link's Crossbow Training Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Mario Kart Wii Mario Party 8 Mario Party 9 Mario Power Tennis (New Play Control!) Mario Sports Mix Mario Strikers Charged Mario Super Sluggers Mega Man 9 Mega Man 10 Metroid: Other M Metroid Prime (New Play Control!) Metroid Prime 2 (New Play Control!) Metroid Prime 3: Corruption My Pokémon Ranch New Super Mario Bros. Wii Pikmin (New Play Control!) Pikmin 2 (New Play Control!) Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Justice for All Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Trials and Tribulations Pokémon Battle Revolution Pokémon Rumble PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond Punch-Out!! Super Mario All-Stars Super Mario Galaxy Super Mario Galaxy 2 Super Paper Mario Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tetris Party Deluxe Wario Land: Shake It! WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase WarioWare: Smooth Moves Xenoblade Chronicles Nintendo 3DS
      Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Animal Crossing: New Leaf Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Welcome amiibo Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Blaster Master Zero BoxBoxBoy! BoxBoy! Bye-Bye BoxBoy! Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate Chibi-Robo! Photo Finder Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe Detective Pikachu Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure Dragon Quest Dragon Quest II Dragon Quest III Dragon Quest VII Dragon Quest VIII Dragon Quest X Dragon Quest XI Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Iru and Luca's Marvelous Mysterious Key Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's Wonderland 3D Final Fantasy Explorers Fire Emblem Awakening Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation Fire Emblem Warriors Harvest Moon: A New Beginning Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns+ Hey! Pikmin Hyrule Warriors Legends Kid Icarus: Uprising Kirby Battle Royale Kirby Fighters Deluxe Kirby: Planet Robobot Kirby: Triple Deluxe Kirby's Blowout Blast Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn Layton’s Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D     The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes Luigi's Mansion Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move Mario Golf: World Tour Mario Kart 7 Mario Party: Island Tour Mario Party: Star Rush Mario Party: The Top 100 Mario Sports Superstars Mario Tennis Open Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars Mega Man Legacy Collection Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D Metroid Prime: Federation Force Metroid: Samus Returns Mini Mario & Friends: Amiibo Challenge New Super Mario Bros. 2 Paper Mario: Sticker Star Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Dual Destinies     Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney − Spirit of Justice Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Pictlogica Final Fantasy Pokémon: Alpha Sapphire Version Pokémon Art Academy Pokémon Battle Trozei Pokémon: Moon Version Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Pokémon: Omega Ruby Version Pokémon Picross Pokémon Rumble Blast Pokémon Rumble World Pokémon Shuffle Pokémon: Sun Version Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Pokémon: Ultra Moon Version Pokémon: Ultra Sun Version Pokémon: X Version Pokémon: Y Version Poochy & Yoshi's Wooly World Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Puyo Puyo Tetris Puzzle & Dragons Z: Super Mario Bros. Edition Puzzle & Dragons Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition Slime MoriMori Dragon Quest 3: Daikaizoku to Shippo Dan Story of Seasons Super Mario 3D Land Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Team Kirby Clash Deluxe Tetris: Axis Tetris Ultimate Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Ultimate NES Remix Wario Ware Gold Xenoblade Chronicles 3D Yoshi's New Island Wii U
      Amiibo Tap: Nintendo's Greatest Bits Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival Animal Crossing Plaza Bayonetta Bayonetta 2 Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Wii U version) Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Dragon Quest X: 5000-nen no Harukanaru Kokyou e Online Dragon Quest X: Inishie no Ryuu no Denshou Online Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online Dragon Quest X: Nemureru Yūsha to Michibiki no Meiyū Online Game & Wario Hyrule Warriors Kirby and the Rainbow Curse The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games Mario Kart 8 Mario Party 10 Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars Mega Man 9 Mega Man 10 Mini Mario & Friends: Amiibo Challenge NES Remix NES Remix 2 NES Remix Pack New Super Luigi U New Super Mario Bros. U Nintendo Land Paper Mario: Color Splash Pikmin 3 Pokémon Rumble U Pokkén Tournament Splatoon Star Fox Guard Star Fox Zero Super Mario 3D World Super Mario Maker Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Xenoblade Chronicles X Yoshi's Woolly World Switch
      Animal Crossing: New Horizons Bayonetta Bayonetta 2 Bayonetta 3 Blaster Master Zero Blaster Master Zero 2 Blaster Master Zero 3 Cadence of Hyrule Captain Toad: Treasure Hunter Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon Every Buddy! Collection of Mana Crypt of the NecroDancer De Blob De Blob 2 Detective Pikachu 2 Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Dragon Quest Dragon Quest III Dragon Quest X Dragon Quest XI S Dragon Quest Builders Dragon Quest Builders 2 Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below Dragon Quest Heroes II Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry’s Wonderland Retro Dragon Quest Rivals Ace Final Fantasy VII Final Fantasy VIII Final Fantasy IX Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition Fire Emblem: Three Houses Fire Emblem Warriors The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Harvest Moon: Mad Dash Harvest Moon: One World Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Kirby Fighters 2 Kirby Star Allies Layton's Mystery Journey Legend of Mana The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Lode Runner Legacy Luigi's Mansion 3 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Mario Golf: Super Rush Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Mario Tennis Aces Mega Man 11 Mega Man Legacy Collection Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 Mega Man X Legacy Collection Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Metroid Prime 4 New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe Paper Mario: The Origami King Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Pikmin 3 Deluxe Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond Edition Pokémon Café Mix Pokémon Legends: Arceus Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Pokémon Quest Pokémon: Shield Version Pokémon: Shining Pearl Version Pokémon: Sword Version Pokémon Unite Puyo Puyo Tetris Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Super Bomberman R Super Kirby Clash Super Mario 3D All-Stars Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury Super Mario Bros. 35 Super Mario Maker 2 Super Mario Odyssey Super Mario Party Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tetris 99 World of Final Fantasy Maxima Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna – The Golden Country Yoshi's Crafted World
    • By Jeevan
      @Mega Tank @spacepup @ZeldaFreak @ChickenTendas @Deadeye @fox @Rooster @Vectrex28 @0xDEAFC0DE @DefaultGen @Gloves @imabadguy1 @SNESNESCUBE64 @drxandy @ZeldaFan042 @Rhapsody98 @andrew244 @Costmosis @darkchylde28 @KokiriChild @Reed Rothchild @RegularGuyGamer @MegaMan52 @Scrobins @neodolphino @FireHazard51 @SailorScoutMandy @Megamanfan @AverageOliver98 @nettenette @Famicuber @Sumez @Dimo @BattySalem  @B.A. @Murray @Br81zad @a3quit4s

I'll close this poll on Friday evening!
    • By Jeevan
      Um, ya, so game night poll, late because maybe it will help you all remember to show up this time 😒.  🤣  Jk, but here ya go, game night 4/17 poll!!!!