IGNORED

WTB: CIB Sega Master System (21), 32X (1), Sega CD (13), PSVR (87), TG-16/PC-E Games! CIB Anything! Large Lots!

DoctorEncore

20 minutes ago, foldor said:

There's a CIB (ugly manual) version of M.U.S.C.L.E. available on a Canadian auction for today only if you hurry.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RetRo2.0/permalink/2594801204127045/

For some reason the link is not working for me. Maybe region specific? Either way, thanks for sharing. I do appreciate it.

1 minute ago, DoctorEncore said:

For some reason the link is not working for me. Maybe region specific? Either way, thanks for sharing. I do appreciate it.

Well, if you're interested I can facilitate a purchase. (Though I can appreciate the fact I don't have any reputation here to speak of). I've reuploaded the photos here: https://imgur.com/a/g5YudAm

The description from the auction is:

Muscle /M.U.S.C.L.E. (ultimate muscle) for NES 5 screw , hangtag edition , cartridge is in very nice shape , box shows some wear , manual is ugly ex-rental , back cover mostly missing inners of manual was stapled back to the cover upside down but all pages are there.
Nexwave Video Games Friday Fun
Auction Ends Tonight (April 3, 2020) at 6:59:59 PM PT / +1 MT / +2 CT / +3 ET
READ FAQ FOR ALL INFO ON SHIPPING, GROUP RULES
STARTING BID: $1, with $1 minimum increments.
SHIPPING: Ships Canada-Wide, Local Pickup in Edmonton , AB. FAQ (pinned post) explains bidding, shipping, payment.
Most cost effective option for shipping is starting a Retro box. FAQ (pinned post) Explains bidding, shipping, payment.
OVERTIME RULES : bids placed in the last minute of the auction will add an additional minute to the auction. This will continue until a minute has passed without a bid
PAYMENT within 48 hours of auction end: EMT or Paypal to nexwave@hotmail.com
If you wish to make payment arrangements please contact me before bidding.
*To all winners of previous and current auctions please make sure you check your new messages box in Facebook messenger as be still a new seller you need to accept my first message to you *
Any questions or additional pictures please contact me

The current bid is $20 CAD, but I suspect it will go higher before it finishes at 7pm. Shipping tends to be about $7 CAD as well.

It was really just coincidence that I saw the post on FB today, and then stumbled upon your post here as well, so I figured I'd help out someone if possible.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, foldor said:

Well, if you're interested I can facilitate a purchase. (Though I can appreciate the fact I don't have any reputation here to speak of). I've reuploaded the photos here: https://imgur.com/a/g5YudAm

The description from the auction is:

The current bid is $20 CAD, but I suspect it will go higher before it finishes at 7pm. Shipping tends to be about $7 CAD as well.

It was really just coincidence that I saw the post on FB today, and then stumbled upon your post here as well, so I figured I'd help out someone if possible.

I find stuff on RetRos to go for more than it should alot of times to be honest...:\ I know there was some controversy in the past with sellers that worked out deals with certain folks to "bid up" stuff to a minimum price.

20 minutes ago, Woobie said:

I find stuff on RetRos to go for more than it should alot of times to be honest...:\ I know there was some controversy in the past with sellers that worked out deals with certain folks to "bid up" stuff to a minimum price.

Good to know. I've only ever bought one thing from there before, and it was a random light gun for the PS1 / PS2. It was GunCon  1/2 plus Hyperblaster compatible. Pretty uncommon, and no one else bid on it, so I got it fairly cheap.

27 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Do you have lots of duplicates? Maybe we can trade.

Yeah, everything I have up for trade in my FS/FT thread is a duplicate. I'm willing to do uneven trades in your favor if it means I knock some of this stuff out.

Edited by DoctorEncore