IGNORED

WTB: CIB Sega Master System (21), 32X (1), Sega CD (13), PSVR (87), TG-16/PC-E Games! CIB Anything! Large Lots!

DoctorEncore

1 hour ago, DoctorEncore said:

32X and Sega CD are coming in fast, but Master System is a bit more of a slog. Loving this Sega stuff.

Check out tradengames. They just got in a lot of sega cd and saturn stuff cib it looks like

here is the Facebook posting of it and here is there site if you want to scope it out before its picked through  ive bought a few games from them  good people  

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Trade-N-Games-180561610923/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

http://www.tradengames.com/store/pc/shownewarrivals.asp

Happy hunting!!

On 1/5/2021 at 10:25 PM, Matthewnimmo said:

Check out tradengames. They just got in a lot of sega cd and saturn stuff cib it looks like

here is the Facebook posting of it and here is there site if you want to scope it out before its picked through  ive bought a few games from them  good people  

https://m.facebook.com/pg/Trade-N-Games-180561610923/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

http://www.tradengames.com/store/pc/shownewarrivals.asp

Happy hunting!!

Thanks for the heads up. I had never seen their site before. I'll be sure to peruse on a regular basis.

On 1/21/2021 at 8:50 PM, DannyTheDonk said:

I have a NIB Sega Model 3 if you are interested in that.  While it is new, the store I bought it from Opened it to test it before selling it to me unfortunately, so I would say the condition is excellent but used.   

This greatly saddens me. Did they do this many years ago when sega was still being sold in stores or recently?

On 1/21/2021 at 9:50 PM, DannyTheDonk said:

I have a NIB Sega Model 3 if you are interested in that.  While it is new, the store I bought it from Opened it to test it before selling it to me unfortunately, so I would say the condition is excellent but used.   

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not much a hardware collector. I'm sure you'll be able to give it a good home though.

17 hours ago, Matthewnimmo said:

This greatly saddens me. Did they do this many years ago when sega was still being sold in stores or recently?

This was around 2012 and I saw a Listing for a NIB Sega Model 3 on Ebay and I said what the hell, ill buy it.  So I bought it once it came I opened it up and saw that each wrapping had been opened and I contacted the buyer asking what the deal was and they said they had opened it to verify that it worked....this was a company that sold estate sale stuff, so they didnt realize that...there is no reason a BRAND NEW PRODUCT should not be working.  They offered to take it back but it wasnt worth the hassel for me at the time. 

• Wow! 1

16 minutes ago, hyrulevyse said:

Are you looking for anything specific on PC Engine or just a little bit of whatever?

I'm interested in any PCE games that weren't released in NA and aren't sports games. I don't know the catalog well, so I'm kind of just exploring based on what people have for sale.

• The title was changed to WTB: CIB Sega Master System, 32X, Sega CD, PSVR, TG-16/PC-E Games! CIB Anything! Large Lots!
  • The title was changed to WTB: CIB Sega Master System (66), 32X (7), Sega CD (53), PSVR (105), TG-16/PC-E Games! CIB Anything! Large Lots!
  • The title was changed to WTB: CIB Sega Master System (64), 32X (6), Sega CD (49), PSVR (105), TG-16/PC-E Games! CIB Anything! Large Lots!
  • The title was changed to WTB: CIB Sega Master System (54), 32X (4), Sega CD (45), PSVR (105), TG-16/PC-E Games! CIB Anything! Large Lots!
  • The title was changed to WTB: CIB Sega Master System (49), 32X (4), Sega CD (37), PSVR (93), TG-16/PC-E Games! CIB Anything! Large Lots!
  • The title was changed to WTB: CIB Sega Master System (44), 32X (4), Sega CD (36), PSVR (93), TG-16/PC-E Games! CIB Anything! Large Lots!