IGNORED

Spook-o'-tron Regular Edition

SoleGoose

After years of no releases, I'm sorry to spam the forums with two releases in one day. The Spook-o'-tron regular release is now available! You can find it here: http://www.solegooseproductions.com/?page_id=434. If you have any questions please let me know. Everything from the KS campaign has shipped, save for the test cart tier and Sergio (sorry buddy!). IF you have not received your reward tier, please check your KS PMs. I have emailed each and every backer asking for more info, and I need you to verify that. Thanks all for your patience, and have a happy Halloween!

SGPSpookotronRE1a.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dvertov said:

Thanks @SoleGoose! I got my copy in the mail a few days ago and I’ve really been enjoying it. I’d like to try this out with a SNES controller... Do you have a SNES to NES adaptor you’d recommend?

I have a few left (not many) from the campaign it looks like, and @KHAN Games might have some left over from the NEScape! campaign. Shoot me a PM if interested.

• Like 1

I don't have any extra adapters, sadly. I actually have one less than I am supposed to have. Not sure what I'm going to do when that last person fills out the Kickstarter survey.

VB -> NES controller mod is pretty easy. Just need to look up the pinouts of each of the controllers and wire them together. But I think Beau has a couple pictures saved to make it pretty easy.

Pictures? I've got a whole write up! It's, uh, noob friendly we'll say, and I've been hesitant to share it due to that (i.e. I don't know what I'm doing, but it does work). I gave the info to a more technically minded fellow and he was going to turn it into a real write up, but it doesn't look like he finished it yet.

*It looks like the fellow DID finish the VB to NES tutorial AND he even sent it to me to post on my site. This was back in June, and I didn't see it. I'm terrible. I'll be getting that guide up soon, just waiting to hear back from him.

Did I tell you @SoleGoose that somebody has made 3D models for a VB extension cable?  I could get one end of those 3D printed, and build some easy to use VB to NES adapters, assuming the creator of the model is OK with it.  I still have a ton of NES controller cables.

Edited by Memblers