IGNORED

**VideoGameSage NES Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2021**

guillavoie

8 hours ago, Dr. Morbis said:

That's got a nice ring to it!  Thanks for the wonderful title!!!! I'll give you due credit for the name whenever I reference the Geral Scorebaord winner that way...  😛😛😛

gotta do you kid. no one else cares who wins that thing, except soccer and f1 fans. and thats pretty cool for people who dont shower.

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

gotta do you kid. no one else cares who wins that thing, except soccer and f1 fans. and thats pretty cool for people who dont shower.

I had a shower once in the 80's, but now that I'm over 500 lbs, it's just too much trouble trying to move all that weight around, when the non-stop perspiration would just make me all sticky within minutes anyway...

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

shooters is the only genre that real players care about. speaking of this years shooter crown. it will be real embarrasing when i win it by only competing in 3 of the four games.

but ill agree that im terrible at platformers. games like smb3. and real weak in beat um ups too.

🤡🤡🤡

Actually, the only reason I even have a shot at the shooter crown is because Bert skipped out on a game.  I was initially worried about that Skinny Grinny guy too, but then I checked the NA history of the competition and discovered that he had never been overall champion.  The kid must be all talk, I'm thinking.... 😛

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

no one gives a shit about who wins the general season leaderboard. Cause MERICA!

Totally disagree. Id rather win the categories I care about and lose tourney. And geral winner would be awesome, but that morbis dude has skill and plenty of time on his hands. Im short on both. 

Tourney has more feel of a bonus, fun freeroll. Especially with it being t-giving week, lots of fun. But I can tell you sure as hell Id get a lot more fired up for pro am 2 if someone were at my heels for racing title than I would the tourney

Id love to get sports title too, but those games unfortunately fit really well into deafs coding strategy. So Ill take second there if I can and be happy

14 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Actually, the only reason I even have a shot at the shooter crown is because Bert skipped out on a game.  I was initially worried about that Skinny Grinny guy too, but then I checked the NA history of the competition and discovered that he had never been overall champion.  The kid must be all talk, I'm thinking.... 😛

2019 shooter champ

and "third place prince"

all i got.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Man, that is really cool!  Is it a working cart or some sort of mock-up like Mega Man 9 Press release?

its a working cart. even has how cool i am coded into the title screen 🙂

"nintendoage weekly contest tier 1 3rd place"

A1896F6E-130E-4514-BDBF-65051F18AD32.jpeg

F2F1671C-BD35-45F1-A94A-DA8DAB25DD3D.jpeg

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Wow! 2

6 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

With @the_wizard_666score on muscle, you and doug moving up and now @8bitdontquitjoining the list of vets making a late tourney rush, those last few tourney spots are going to be hard fought, even if it is a big field

I'm still 77 points back of 8th place. Even with a good finish this week, it's going be tough.

On 3/1/2021 at 10:10 AM, Ausden said:

You’re not freaking kidding. Played a few minutes of it and my mouth hit the floor when the opponent jumped 1,000 feet in the air to see dunk the ball only for me to watch it go through an additional 3-4 hoops. 

Sounds like NBA Jam with River City Ransom characters.