IGNORED

**VideoGameSage NES Weekly Contest Leaderboard & Rules 2021**

guillavoie

13 hours ago, NESfiend said:

That famicom basketball game is some crazy shit

You’re not freaking kidding. Played a few minutes of it and my mouth hit the floor when the opponent jumped 1,000 feet in the air to see dunk the ball only for me to watch it go through an additional 3-4 hoops. 

13 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Are you going part time this season?

Maybe.  Most likely post some scores for fun.  I retired after last year.  Some asshat, can't remember his name, made a big stink most of the year about how great he is and a bunch of other BS.  Then he pussed out when it came to tournament time.  I wish I could remember who that was, or waste some of my time looking at the old threads.  Oh well.  Not important.

• Haha 4

Just now, bertsampson said:

Maybe.  Most likely post some scores for fun.  I retired after last year.  Some asshat, can't remember his name, made a big stink most of the year about how great he is and a bunch of other BS.  Then he pussed out when it came to tournament time.  I wish I could remember who that was, or waste some of my time looking at the old threads.  Oh well.  Not important.

Yeah, I wasn't home during Thanksgiving week when the tournament started or I'm sure that I would have won handily. 

8 hours ago, bertsampson said:

Maybe.  Most likely post some scores for fun. 

Does this mean post scores at 11:01 pm sunday night when contest has ended, like the other retired legend, @Red? If the answer is yes, your fanbase just got a lot bigger. 

Edit: forget all the retirement games. Lets get the head to head @Bearcat-Doug promised. You know doug will be playing anyway

Edited by NESfiend

Events Team · Posted
10 hours ago, Ausden said:

You’re not freaking kidding. Played a few minutes of it and my mouth hit the floor when the opponent jumped 1,000 feet in the air to see dunk the ball only for me to watch it go through an additional 3-4 hoops. 

It is a Kunio game, so of course it is crazy and wild and fun!
You guys will LOVE it during the contest.

19 hours ago, NESfiend said:

Does this mean post scores at 11:01 pm sunday night when contest has ended, like the other retired legend, @Red? If the answer is yes, your fanbase just got a lot bigger. 

Edit: forget all the retirement games. Lets get the head to head @Bearcat-Doug promised. You know doug will be playing anyway

I'll probably be going the part time route too, but I'm sure I'll get some scores in.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

2 hours ago, mbd39 said:

You'll have to play Double Dragon, man.

Double Dragon has been played to death. A classic for sure, but this year's big event is undoubtedly the blue marlin biggest fish contest. Everyone knows that

1aca248bb65635addac180d3ca1d71cd.gif

Edited by NESfiend

This is a really great list!  It's fun to check back in with you all ... I know I have been, uh, less than present for a while now.  I don't think I'll be competing but may throw in some scores for funsies, especially the Famicom entries.  I might have to buy the basketball game if shipping isn't stupid expensive.  😄

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, NESfiend said:

Anyone find a good rom for spartan x 2? Ive tried a few, but none have worked on my flash cart. Got the basketball, f-1, quarth, and antarctic adventure going. Spartan and battle city, though, no such luck

I have a trasnlated Spartan X 2 rom.  Should be ok to use.

• Thanks 1