IGNORED

Game Night Feedback Thread

Jeevan

Administrator · Posted

My suggestion is to try out 7pm and see how that works.  People can always join later if they'd like to, or if 7 is too early.  But this way people in different time zones or who need to get off earlier, can at least have a chance.

As you said, given the way people typically trickle in, it seems a decent chunk are here by 7, with some coming in later (which is totally fine by the way!)

As always, I'm fine with what most agree with here.  It does seem like 6 was pretty hard to make for people - with work, dinner, etc etc.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, spacepup said:

My suggestion is to try out 7pm and see how that works.  People can always join later if they'd like to, or if 7 is too early.  But this way people in different time zones or who need to get off earlier, can at least have a chance.

As you said, given the way people typically trickle in, it seems a decent chunk are here by 7, with some coming in later (which is totally fine by the way!)

As always, I'm fine with what most agree with here.  It does seem like 6 was pretty hard to make for people - with work, dinner, etc etc.

I guess it’s good to have a dedicated start time but most people just trickle in whenever from my like 3 total nights of experience lol

On 10/8/2022 at 9:00 PM, ZeldaFreak said:

Well this isn't in relation to just the next game night specifically, whatever new start time we agree upon will be the start time for all future game nights.

Well I joined later on the few nights that I played so my preference should be weighted less than a more consistent participant.

Edited by G-type

• 1 month later...