IGNORED

WTB: BD&A Nintendo 64 Plush from '97-'98, Sculptor's Cut CIB

broncofantd793

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, JessIzMe said:

I sold them to members of a group on Facebook: "Video Game Memorabilia Museum - Collectors of figures, toys, and more!!" Four of us pooled together to get the set as we each wanted a different character. 

2 minutes ago, Rubberyoshi said:

I bought the DK off Jess. She sold them to our little friend circle. I’m now looking for the big ol’ 3 foot DK haha

That's really cool that each went to a different home, and there's a story behind it.  I'm probably missing out by not being on Facebook looking for them.

Edit: Forgot to say, I will post any Big ol' links here. That size is where I draw the line for space reasons!

Edited by broncofantd793
Forgot a sentence.

1 minute ago, broncofantd793 said:

That's really cool that each went to a different home, and there's a story behind it.  I'm probably missing out by not being on Facebook looking for them.

You should come to this Facebook group. Lots of like minded individuals in there that collect this kind of stuff!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Ah shoot 😕 I was crossing my fingers it was you that got it when I saw it in the sold listings, I’ll keep you posted if I find anything!

I went a little overboard and almost got every variant of the normal sized plushes now 😅

I’m just looking for a specific Luigi variant with the outlined eyes & no mouth, a smaller promo Banjo Kazooie if they exist I couldn’t find any images of it & I think there’s just one or two more Diddy’s I’ve missed, I have three different ones & the plush go-kart. I’m not wasting my time trying to find the promo cardboard plane as much as I’d like it because it’s going to be impossible to find lol Then I’ll be all set.

Any others besides the black & white yoshi’s you’re still looking for?

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, ParadoxNoooo said:

4CF8262D-0E5B-4C4E-B900-4D6D1484EE0E.jpeg.56da6ac3db645356b379c39e021101dd.jpeg

wondering if you know any info about these couple of smaller variants I have of green and blue yoshi, they aren’t keychains and if the other ones are 6” then these would be an inch or two smaller than that for sure. 

Are the tush tags from BD&A?

I haven’t seen any advertising for them specifically, but the mess of Diddy Kong makes it possible they had different sizes of the Yoshi’s. 

I did some eBay surfing and I see sets of the four non-green Yoshi’s 4 that have different sizes. They smaller ones almost look like the size of black/white Yoshi. 

Edit: And someone on reddit appears to have the smaller set of 4 Yoshi‘s and some additional variants. 

Edited by broncofantd793
More info
  • Like 1

Yeah BD&A tush tags and sirjake got back to me saying that they sold a 4 pack of this 5” size as an exclusive Nintendo power promo similar to peach’s release.

id imagine they would be quite a bit more scarce, and naturally I don’t feel right until I find me a yellow and red to go with these ones haha. 
thanks for the reply, have a merry Christmas man!