IGNORED

Leggite Luta Livre

johnvanderhoef

Guess what? There's a shadow launch of the single-player game for the NES brawler Leggite Luta Livre!
What does that mean?
It means you can grab it right now and enjoy from start to finish, rest assured that updates are on the way, including a 2-player mode.
You get it now, plus all subsequent updates and extras for a low-low price.

For those who don't know, this is my fourth NES game homebrew. I've previously made the adventure (Zelda-like) Wampus, the arcade platform game (Bubble-Bobble-like) Wart Worm Wingding, and the arcade shooter (Parodius-like) Bat Lizard Bonanza.

Made possible thanks to
Joe Granato and NESMaker, as well as folks like Jordan Davis, CutterCross, DaveyJones, Clayton Lancaster, Bucket Mouse, and so many others in the NESMaker community.
A Kickstarter for a physical release, complete with 2-player mode, is on the books in the future, but I wanted to give everybody a chance to experience the culmination of my tetrology of NES games right now.
The MULEniverse is a force that goes beyond me, and I welcome all other contributions to its timeline.
Thanks for supporting old and new NES games, y'all!

Edited by johnvanderhoe
  • Like 4

On 2/13/2021 at 10:11 AM, Scrobins said:

Very cool, will this one and Bad Lizard get a physical release too?

Sorry for the late reply, Scrobins. Work and life -- you know. I do plan on releasing Bat Lizard Bonanza and Leggite Luta Livre in physical form. I have an entire box set for what is now the tetralogy of games set in the same universe planned. But I don't know if I should do Kickstarters for Bat Lizard and Leggite Luta Livre first or just include tiers in the huge box set Kickstarter to purchase those games individually. It's a lot to think about. In a perfect world, I could fund the physical releases myself and serve people ala carte. But I don't have that kind of money to invest without knowing who might want the games.

Edited by johnvanderhoe