IGNORED

Price check - Wii - Goosebumps w/book sealed

Goodvibes

• The title was changed to Price check - Wii - Goosebumps w/book sealed

I would try posting in a Wii focused collecting group. This has a unique wrap cover that includes the book promo so it's worth more than the two items would be separately to the right collector. Seems proper rare, I can't find another example of it online. And there's shouldn't be any question of whether this is a legit bundle because of that cover wrap. GLWS!

9 hours ago, MiamiSlice said:

I would try posting in a Wii focused collecting group. This has a unique wrap cover that includes the book promo so it's worth more than the two items would be separately to the right collector. Seems proper rare, I can't find another example of it online. And there's shouldn't be any question of whether this is a legit bundle because of that cover wrap. GLWS!

Thanks brother, yeah I agree it’s worth more than the two items separate. I’ve been around collecting for close to five years and figured as much, is there any on this site specifically for wii do you know?

If not can someone point me to a focused wii group?

• 1 month later...

Had a couple copies of this around 7-8 years ago. Sold them for iirc, 70-80 each. If it was worth that much to a couple someones that many years ago, I would imagine it being worth a bit more now. Hard to say how that value might scale with everything going on right now, but I personally wouldn't accept anything less than $150 in today's climate. Eventually a variant collector will want this, and it's not common enought for them to be able to dictate the price, so the ball is in your court.

On 4/8/2021 at 4:18 AM, Sir Centroid said:

Had a couple copies of this around 7-8 years ago. Sold them for iirc, 70-80 each. If it was worth that much to a couple someones that many years ago, I would imagine it being worth a bit more now. Hard to say how that value might scale with everything going on right now, but I personally wouldn't accept anything less than $150 in today's climate. Eventually a variant collector will want this, and it's not common enought for them to be able to dictate the price, so the ball is in your court.

Thanks for the input I greatly appreciate it. With how prices are right now I would probably put it at double that at the very least. Got to love the yard sale finds, wasn’t even going to buy it that day either but glad I did. Hopefully I can turn it into a trade for something nes related that I need.