IGNORED

New Howard Phillips Book "Gamemaster Classified" on Kickstarter

17 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Pass. If it were just Howard I would probably back it but I'm too afraid this is going to be like reading a Krakauer novel.........some interesting information from the pioneer but mostly just opinions from the person that wasn't there.

I feel the Kickstarter video could have been given a bit more attention to production values, but the impression I get is he is interviewing Howard and it will be turned into a book similar to the format of his web comic.  

Sounds good to me.

He said this on Facebook yesterday:

"Question for you all: what do getting to the end of Super Mario Bros with 20 lives and not beating it, playing The Legend of Zelda without english text and still beating it, getting taken to the woodshed by Howard Lincoln, an uncomfortable dinner with the head of SEGA USA, a devilish game by Mr. Miyamoto not released in the US, a game that was not too hard but was too something else to be released in the US, an anatomically correct boss character, the total number of Stadium Event games produced, an obscene title screen, and a butter monkey all have in common?"

4 hours ago, CodysGameRoom said:

He said this on Facebook yesterday:

"Question for you all: what do getting to the end of Super Mario Bros with 20 lives and not beating it, playing The Legend of Zelda without english text and still beating it, getting taken to the woodshed by Howard Lincoln, an uncomfortable dinner with the head of SEGA USA, a devilish game by Mr. Miyamoto not released in the US, a game that was not too hard but was too something else to be released in the US, an anatomically correct boss character, the total number of Stadium Event games produced, an obscene title screen, and a butter monkey all have in common?"

My Google search history?

• Like 2