6th - DoctorEncore(aka Gloves sucks)  Stage 8  19,810 pts

7th - RegularGuyGamer Stage 8  37,470 pts

8th - mideast  S5  11,040

9th - FireHazard51  Stage 5  16,740 pts

10th - James Robot stage 5  18,200 pts

11th - Gloves Stage 5  23,230 pts 

12th - drxandy stage 3  4,420 pts.

13th - SuperJimTendo Stage 2  4,550

Final Scoreboard update!  Sorry bout that I took a short nap 🤣  Haven't been sleeping well as of late.  

Thank you all who participated and hopefully it was painful AND fun 😆.  

Keep your eyes peeled for the next contest!  

Feel free to double check my work and make sure your score is correct.  If it is wrong please contact me and let me know, but I just went through all the posts again to make sure it was what it should be.  I am only human so hopefully she be all right!

@Red @ZeldaFreak @Bearcat-Doug @Dr. Morbis @NESfiend @DoctorEncore @RegularGuyGamer @mideast @FireHazard51 @JamesRobot @Gloves @drxandy @SuperJimtendo

• Like 4

Events Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Final Scoreboard update!  Sorry bout that I took a short nap 🤣  Haven't been sleeping well as of late.  

Feel free to double check my work and make sure your score is correct.  If it is wrong please contact me and let me know, but I just went through all the posts again to make sure it was what it should be.  I am only human so hopefully she be all right!

@Red @ZeldaFreak @Bearcat-Doug @Dr. Morbis @NESfiend @DoctorEncore @RegularGuyGamer @mideast @FireHazard51 @JamesRobot @Gloves @drxandy @SuperJimtendo

Gah, it kind of hurts seeing my score be so close to Red's, haha. Oh well, it was frustrating, I have absolutely no desire to ever play this game ever again, but I must admit it was kind of fun, and trying to get as low a score as possible was a neat twist on the usual high score stuff. Good job on the contest, but hopefully the next one will be far enough away that I'll be able to get through some of my backlog before then, haha.

• Haha 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Gah, it kind of hurts seeing my score be so close to Red's, haha. Oh well, it was frustrating, I have absolutely no desire to ever play this game ever again, but I must admit it was kind of fun, and trying to get as low a score as possible was a neat twist on the usual high score stuff. Good job on the contest, but hopefully the next one will be far enough away that I'll be able to get through some of my backlog before then, haha.

Maybe, maybe not!  Should a certain mouse appear, would you be interested 😏  jk/jk

• Sad 1

Events Team · Posted
9 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Maybe, maybe not!  Should a certain mouse appear, would you be interested 😏  jk/jk

Someone should make a Polybius style horror movie about a cursed Mappy cabinet. Just imagining the music echoing through the halls of a poor soul's house at night after stumbling upon the cursed cabinet... god, that reminds me, I dread to think what you and Kokiri have in store for Survivor.

Edited by ZeldaFreak
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I had a feeling that my score wouldn't hold up, but I didn't expect to get beaten that bad! Good job @Red and @ZeldaFreak with those scores! The game really wasn't that bad, so this ended up being more fun than I thought it would be.

• Like 2

Events Team · Posted
10 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I had a feeling that my score wouldn't hold up, but I didn't expect to get beaten that bad! Good job @Red and @ZeldaFreak with those scores! The game really wasn't that bad, so this ended up being more fun than I thought it would be.

Yeah, for an earlier NES game it ain't too shabby. For a single playthrough or two it wouldn't be so bad, I think it was just having to replay it over and over and over again, and having to just reset if you did poorly in the first 5 or 6 stages that started to get a little irritating, haha.

2 hours ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Yeah, for an earlier NES game it ain't too shabby. For a single playthrough or two it wouldn't be so bad, I think it was just having to replay it over and over and over again, and having to just reset if you did poorly in the first 5 or 6 stages that started to get a little irritating, haha.

I didn't get started until later in the week, so it didn't get too annoying. I was good with clearing it, so I didnt play any yesterday, but it probably would have started getting tedious if I played much more.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I didn't get started until later in the week, so it didn't get too annoying. I was good with clearing it, so I didnt play any yesterday, but it probably would have started getting tedious if I played much more.

Yeah just clearing it is perfectly fine, especially if you don't particularly care about your score, it's just trying to get a super low score that gets really tedious.

1 hour ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Yeah just clearing it is perfectly fine, especially if you don't particularly care about your score, it's just trying to get a super low score that gets really tedious.

I probably could have gotten a few more runs in, but getting down to 25k would have taken a lot more time than I had.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 1

• The topic was unpinned