IGNORED

The Not So Chubby Cherub Challenge!!!!

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

Thank you @mideast  I will try to keep it as up to date as possible, but i am getting ready to do some dishes and play some more N64.  Also, I work this weekend, but will be around in the evening, after 6pm EST, and will be around for the close of the contest.  

Keep them coming boys and keep practicing.  First person to beat it also needs to post in the nes completion thread, i believe it is still unbeaten @scaryice @nerdynebraskan can confirm for sure 😊

Thanks for the fun times here guys, maybe u will love this game by the end, and maybe it will make it into the weekly sometime 😉  

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

No joke I've never played this before, but I'm thinking it's pretty ok. I like how they mix up the method for beating bosses (see: everyone dying on stage 3 like the plebs they are).

Alright, I wont make @Jeevanwait 4 days to hear me admit I was wrong. Once you get a few of the quirks down with the enemies amd controls, it gets really good. Really gets better level 4 on as you progress and the birds and smoke stacks become primary enemies. Also, with endless fruit and countless bonus sceens, low score was definitely the way to go. Well done, Jeeves. Made my snow day! ❄

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Social Team · Posted

ACtC-3e9-YTzHSLC-J6fKnR_U_GSH1cUeW3rbUSv

I hate that at the start of Stage 4 I can't fly for some fucked up reason....I lost THREE lives to the first fucking bird!!!

Also I fell down into that dark invisible maze and was able to work my way out so I'll get my "I'm too lazy to reset my RetroPie so let's figure this out" award.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DoctorEncore said:

@Jeevan, I'm ready to finally admit that this was a good idea for a contest. NOT because this is a good game. I still think it sucks. But playing for low score makes it WAY more interesting and competitive.

So.. good job.

Yeah but right now it's a race to who beats it, right? Low score is secondary until we have some completionists in the house

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
27 minutes ago, mideast said:

Yeah but right now it's a race to who beats it, right? Low score is secondary until we have some completionists in the house

this is true.  @BeaIank would be very angry if she knew no one beat it by now lol.  If she wasn't so busy with projects she would own everyone of yas including me!!!!

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, DoctorEncore said:

@Jeevan, I'm ready to finally admit that this was a good idea for a contest. NOT because this is a good game. I still think it sucks. But playing for low score makes it WAY more interesting and competitive.

So.. good job.

not all of my contests will be this smooth I'm sure.  I didn't even know this game existed until I googled valentines day games lol.  

Events Team · Posted
9 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

this is true.  @BeaIank would be very angry if she knew no one beat it by now lol.  If she wasn't so busy with projects she would own everyone of yas including me!!!!

I may have a few days off coming so I will fuck this thing up, along with posting info about Championship Pool stuff.

• Sad 1