IGNORED

The Sage Holiday Transformations Thread

ThePhleo

Social Team · Posted
42 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

So much responsibility...how will I cope.

I just hope I don't f**k up season 8.

Don't worry....I'm the Director so I'll get the hate and rightfully so because I'm going to totally screw this up.  I'll just pawn it off on Gloves for green lighting my work though 

tenor.gif?w=498

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ThePhleo said:

So much responsibility...how will I cope.

I just hope I don't f**k up season 8.

9 hours ago, FireHazard51 said:

Don't worry....I'm the Director so I'll get the hate and rightfully so because I'm going to totally screw this up.  I'll just pawn it off on Gloves for green lighting my work though 

tenor.gif?w=498

You both need to watch The Producers. And I mean the original, even though the remake was good. Because that is the direction we're taking that show!

Plus I blew the budget on a ton of Starbucks coffee cups that I got for free. Which means that season 8 is going to be a mix-up of The Big Lebowski and The Great British Baking Show.

37 minutes ago, FenrirZero said:

You both need to watch The Producers. And I mean the original, even though the remake was good. Because that is the direction we're taking that show!

Plus I blew the budget on a ton of Starbucks coffee cups that I got for free. Which means that season 8 is going to be a mix-up of The Big Lebowski and The Great British Baking Show.

big GIF

2 hours ago, Gamegearguy said:

Now Easter's over and the sage still can't revert back to his normal self.

St. Paddy's Sage lasted like a week long too.  I guess the Sage really likes to settle in and savour every lasting moment of his holiday time, long after the rest of us have moved on with our lives...

• The title was changed to The Sage Holiday Transformations Thread
Administrator · Posted
On 4/10/2021 at 12:26 AM, Dr. Morbis said:

St. Paddy's Sage lasted like a week long too.  I guess the Sage really likes to settle in and savour every lasting moment of his holiday time, long after the rest of us have moved on with our lives...

It'd be a shame to have this cool art and just have it up for like a day.

• Like 1