IGNORED

Anyone willing to pull a mortgage for a complete nes collection ( ntsc )

21 hours ago, goldenpp72 said:

No boxes, no thanks 😇

+1 here.

At best I might go loose for Dragon Warrior IV, maybe even Dragon Warrior III. But only if those look nice enough to submit to WataGames. But even then any RPG (Japanese or otherwise) has to either be CIB or NS to have me be remotely interested in it.

A serious question, if you had $50,000 to play with, and you feel the urge to have an immediate loose NES complete collection (minus Stadium Events)...how much would it roughly cost if you spend some time on eBay for 1-2 weeks to buy in lots and BIN purchases? 

(FWIW, I actually have no idea as I collect for CIBs to new/sealed. But just a curious thought)

7 minutes ago, GPX said:

A serious question, if you had $50,000 to play with, and you feel the urge to have an immediate loose NES complete collection (minus Stadium Events)...how much would it roughly cost if you spend some time on eBay for 1-2 weeks to buy in lots and BIN purchases? 

(FWIW, I actually have no idea as I collect for CIBs to new/sealed. But just a curious thought)

GVN says a full loose set is worth 43k, so maybe in the 30-40k range?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

GVN says a full loose set is worth 43k, so maybe in the 30-40k range?

If you buy a big portion in lots it would surely be much cheaper. Be interesting to know what kind of offers are being thrown around at the seller.