IGNORED

So... playing video games with your mind is a thing now??

Screenshot-from-2021-02-01-17-24-05.png

https://www.complex.com/life/2021/02/elon-musk-monkey-implanted-neuralink-play-video-games-with-mind

"We have a monkey with a wireless implant in their skull with tiny wires who can play video games with his mind," he said. "You can’t see where the implant is and he’s a happy monkey. We have the nicest monkey facilities in the world. We want them to play mind-Pong with each other. That would be pretty cool."

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Are we using complex.com as a credible reference now? The very first sentence in the article doesn't make any grammatical sense:

"Elon Musk's implantable brain-machine interfaces company Neuralink has supposedly allowed a monkey to play video games with its mind, per the Tesla CEO's claims."

I don't understand what they're telling me here, it seems like random words paired together.

3 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Are we using complex.com as a credible reference now? The very first sentence in the article doesn't make any grammatical sense:

"Elon Musk's implantable brain-machine interfaces company Neuralink has supposedly allowed a monkey to play video games with its mind, per the Tesla CEO's claims."

I don't understand what they're telling me here, it seems like random words paired together.

Sounds like @Code Monkey is a disgruntled Elon monkey that's jelly he didnt get the implant.

• Haha 3

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Code Monkey said:

Screenshot_20210201-180418.png

3 hours ago, avatar! said:

Screenshot-from-2021-02-01-17-24-05.png

https://www.complex.com/life/2021/02/elon-musk-monkey-implanted-neuralink-play-video-games-with-mind

"We have a monkey with a wireless implant in their skull with tiny wires who can play video games with his mind," he said. "You can’t see where the implant is and he’s a happy monkey. We have the nicest monkey facilities in the world. We want them to play mind-Pong with each other. That would be pretty cool."

That would be super cool if true. That much closer to digitalization of the brain