IGNORED

WTB - NES GAMES - VARIANTS - FAMICOM ADAPTERS - WILL BUY OR TRADE

Hollywoodcaddy

I'm willing to buy or trade with you for these game variants...I'm looking for just the carts right now!!!

Athletic World-3 screw round seal

Wrecking Crew-3 screw round seal

Gumshoe-3 screw round seal

Urban Champion-3 screw round seal

Xevious - 3 screw oval seal

Tecmo NBA Basketball - White logo border NES-N7-USA

Mega Man 6 Purple border Capcom NES-G6-USA "any condition loose, manual, box, or cib"

AND THESE NES GAMES WITH FAMICOM ADAPTERS...

Clu Clu Land

Donkey Kong Jr

Duck Hunt

Golf

Gumshoe

Soccer

Tennis

Urban Champion

Edited by Hollywoodcaddy

• The title was changed to WTB - NES GAMES - VARIANTS - FAMICOM ADAPTERS - WILL BUY OR TRADE
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Goodvibes said:

Has it been confirmed that all those third party games had the adapters in them? Anyone have pictures?

Well it's kind of like back-swapping where anyone can "make" any game have an adapter.  Just buy a US game with an adapter (all Stack-Ups have one, for example) and then buy whatever title you're making in both Famicom and NES form and throw it all together...  That's why I've never put any extra value in those games whatsoever.

40 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Well it's kind of like back-swapping where anyone can "make" any game have an adapter.  Just buy a US game with an adapter (all Stack-Ups have one, for example) and then buy whatever title you're making in both Famicom and NES form and throw it all together...  That's why I've never put any extra value in those games whatsoever.

Fair enough, so they’re not legit like the black box ones? I have some of them just because I think they’re cool when you look back at those early nes days. I just never saw any of them other than black box games.

4 minutes ago, Goodvibes said:

Fair enough, so they’re not legit like the black box ones? I have some of them just because I think they’re cool when you look back at those early nes days. I just never saw any of them other than black box games.

I'm not saying they're "not legit;" I'm saying there's no way to truly ever know since anyone can make any title have an adapter.  Take apart one of your NES games - any one: 3 or 5 screw, it doesn't matter - and you'll see that every gray NES shell Nintendo ever made has the mounting holes to screw in that adapter.  Just saying...

1 hour ago, Goodvibes said:

Okay, yeah I understand what you’re saying. Is there any hard proof that you’re aware of that they came that way like the black box ones?

If I knew of any "hard proof" I'd be collecting them, but I don't, so I don't 😉   It comes down to the question of, "what are the odds someone went to all the trouble of putting an adapter in xxxx game?" Now, most of the time, the answer is: pretty close to zero; however, once you get stupid amounts of money involved, suddenly it starts to be worth the time, you know what I'm saying?  If these adapter games start massively shooting up in value all of a sudden, then all bets are off...