IGNORED

First print Nes Donkey Kong

Dumars2001

Hi guys,

I was just wondering what your thoughts on a value for my first print glossy sticker seal Nes Donkey Kong. As you can see from the pictures, The bottom half of the glossy Nintendo sticker is firmly on the box but strangely, the other part of the sticker isn't on the top closing lid of the box. If I look at the top closely, I can faintly see an outline of the other 25% of the sticker but no residue. I bought this years ago from a very respected seller on Ebay and member of Nintendo Age. The hangtag is fully intact, all the flaps are in excellent condition, the box is in very solid condition, the cart is in like new condition and the manual is also in like new condition. 

My question is, what do you think this is worth? Would you grade it? If I were to list it on Ebay, what would you ask for it? Thanks so much for your thoughts and input.

donkey 1.jpg

donkey 2.jpg

donkey 3.jpg

donkey 4.jpg

donkey 6.jpg

donkey 7.jpg

donkey 12.jpg

donkey 8.jpg

donkey 10.jpg

donkey 11.jpg

Edited by Dumars2001
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to First print Nes Donkey Kong
  • 1 year later...

Sorry to revive this old thread but I noticed the gloss sticker with the “Game Pak (NES-GP)” designation on the back of the box under Nintendo Entertainment System logo.  I have a Mario Bros Arcade with the is same combination.  According to WATA, only Gumshue and Balloon Fight have this combination.  Any verification of other titles having this combination?

16 minutes ago, Ninja Warriors said:

Sorry to revive this old thread but I noticed the gloss sticker with the “Game Pak (NES-GP)” designation on the back of the box under Nintendo Entertainment System logo.  I have a Mario Bros Arcade with the is same combination.  According to WATA, only Gumshue and Balloon Fight have this combination.  Any verification of other titles having this combination?

Multiple have surfaced over the years, but they're all exceedingly rare.

Someone owns a Super Mario Bros. with gloss sticker and NES-GP for example. More research is still needed.

• Like 1