IGNORED

Oh the Humanity Thread (stupid things people do)

4 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

Well no one else in their right mind would be out in such conditions.....

I understand the drivers got caught off-guard by the snow squalls, but absolutely right - you should NOT be driving in such conditions you should pull over until it's safe - and yet people (as usual) think they're just so smart...

15 minutes ago, avatar! said:

"It's snowing and I can't see much... guess I'll just hit the accelerator!"

This kind of video fascinates me. So much damage and destruction. The guys commentary was killing me, haha. I was so scared for the dude getting out of his car on the road, he got SO LUCKY that the car literally got smashed around him. Just totally insane. 

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, CodysGameRoom said:

This kind of video fascinates me. So much damage and destruction. The guys commentary was killing me, haha. I was so scared for the dude getting out of his car on the road, he got SO LUCKY that the car literally got smashed around him. Just totally insane. 

I had a college friend who happened to be driving through Denver (before I moved here) who got in a multi car accident on a freeway bridge during a snowstorm.  While he and the other drivers were "discussing" things a Trailways bus came by and flattened all the vehicles (including his old school Toyota Land Cruiser) whilst he was literally hanging off said bridge (where he had jumped to for safety).  

• Wow! 1

17 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

"I fart in your general direction!"  (Actually that would have been preferable.)

https://news.yahoo.com/man-pees-inside-detroit-gas-212711002.html

Fortunately, criminals are generally very very stupid...

While peeing, the man made eye contact with the clerk and asked, "We on Green Light?" referring to Project Greenlight, the program where police monitor cameras at Detroit businesses. It is a Project Greenlight location, and police know who the man is. "If he thinks this is a joke, well we'll be seeing him pretty soon," said DPD Deputy Chief Eric Ewing.

1 minute ago, avatar! said:

Fortunately, criminals are generally very very stupid...

While peeing, the man made eye contact with the clerk and asked, "We on Green Light?" referring to Project Greenlight, the program where police monitor cameras at Detroit businesses. It is a Project Greenlight location, and police know who the man is. "If he thinks this is a joke, well we'll be seeing him pretty soon," said DPD Deputy Chief Eric Ewing.

Should be a real interesting line up!

I always knew that the MBTA was corrupt, poorly managed, overblown, overly expensive... BUT, I never suspected it would actually kill people 😞

https://www.wcvb.com/article/man-dies-mbta-red-line-broadway-station-boston/39684023#

Screenshot-from-2022-04-10-22-26-36.png

A spokesperson for the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office said a passenger got their arm stuck in the doorway of an inbound Red Line train at the Broadway platform, was dragged a short distance and died of their injuries.