IGNORED

Oh the Humanity Thread (stupid things people do)

Got to wonder, how long until we start seeing some batman-esque amateur vigilante justice against these asshole thieves being as brazen as the thugs in that old comic/cartoon characters stories?

The most utterly disgusting part I guarantee you would happen, and then qualify for this thread, the cops and prosecutors would destroy the person doing THEIR JOB stopping the crime.  I don't think that would end well.

Watching this entirely now, I fault the video people as responsible for doing NOTHING.  Rip a face mask off and get them on camera?  Guy leaves the one, reach in and turn off the van AND snap the key off in the ignition?  Call the cops?  Anything?

Edited by Tanooki

2 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Watching this entirely now, I fault the video people as responsible for doing NOTHING.  Rip a face mask off and get them on camera?  Guy leaves the one, reach in and turn off the van AND snap the key off in the ignition?  Call the cops?  Anything?

That sounds very heroic, but unless your life is threatened the police would tell you what you need to do is call them. In fact, the main complaint was that no one called the police until some 10 minutes had passed. If you tried to do what you said, rip a face mask off etc. there is always the chance that you'll end up getting shot/stabbed/hurt and that is not worth it. I truly hope these scum get caught and sentenced, but I don't blame people for not trying to forcibly stop them - although again people should have called the police right away

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tabonga said:

I'm familiar with that group.  I enjoy their Tool covers.  That is the absolute last thing I would have expected to hear about this group.  I'm completely at a loss for words (assuming it's true of course).  It really does sound like the type of thing that gets made up for an internet story.  

Edit:  And of course all of the most recent comments on any of their YouTube videos are related to this story.  

Edited by TDIRunner

Social Team · Posted
12 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

I'm familiar with that group.  I enjoy their Tool covers.  That is the absolute last thing I would have expected to hear about this group.  I'm completely at a loss for words (assuming it's true of course).  It really does sound like the type of thing that gets made up for an internet story.  

Edit:  And of course all of the most recent comments on any of their YouTube videos are related to this story.  

I had to watch the video to believe it.  This was totally consensual and little kids were not at this event for sure.  Honestly this isn't the worst thing to happen at a concert.  So it's not the end of the world to be sure.  

23 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

I had to watch the video to believe it.  This was totally consensual and little kids were not at this event for sure.  Honestly this isn't the worst thing to happen at a concert.  So it's not the end of the world to be sure.  

I mean, I'm not going to stop watching their YouTube videos because of this (I never would have gone to a concert regardless, so that doesn't matter either).  But I certainly don't like them more because of it either.  It's just a really strange thing that happened.  

Screenshot-from-2021-11-17-17-15-56.png

The victim, who wasn’t named, told officers he was visiting his ex-wife’s home on Nov. 10 when he saw an intruder, identified as Albritten, in the hallway wearing a bra, dress and sunglasses belonging to his ex-wife. That’s when Albritten pointed a gun and ordered the man to disrobe. He got away with the victim’s pants, cell phone and the keys to his truck, which he used to flee the scene...Investigators said they received numerous tips, which eventually led to Albritten’s arrest.

crossdressing season 7 GIF

Screenshot-from-2021-11-27-18-51-15.png

https://kotaku.com/man-arrested-for-re-selling-game-consoles-that-were-for-1848124208

The Japanese media is reporting that the man is mushoku (無職) or “unemployed.” ...After selling the haul, the suspect stayed at internet cafés throughout Tokyo. In Japan, internet cafés have private booths where it’s possible to sleep. There is also free soda and showers, which is why some people actually live at internet cafés.

Neat! Sounds like a public service to allow people who otherwise might not be able to shower and sleep safely 🙂

Edited by avatar!

What a complete piece of SHITE!

New Galilee councilman resigns after video shows him hitting stray cats with his car

https://www.yahoo.com/news/galilee-councilman-resigns-video-shows-163304092.html

Captured on a home's outdoor security camera, Councilman Frank Pagani Jr. was seen speeding in his car in an attempt to run over stray cats on Dec. 1. When the video was brought to the attention of the borough council and community members online, Pagani resigned from his position.

I hope he is charged and ends up in jail... actually I hope he gets run over! Karma, do your thing!

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, avatar! said:

What a complete piece of SHITE!

New Galilee councilman resigns after video shows him hitting stray cats with his car

https://www.yahoo.com/news/galilee-councilman-resigns-video-shows-163304092.html

Captured on a home's outdoor security camera, Councilman Frank Pagani Jr. was seen speeding in his car in an attempt to run over stray cats on Dec. 1. When the video was brought to the attention of the borough council and community members online, Pagani resigned from his position.

I hope he is charged and ends up in jail... actually I hope he gets run over! Karma, do your thing!

I hope somebody told his mother and the Humane Society on him!!😡  Cats are such kind, gentle creatures who just want to be cuddled and loved 😞 

• Agree 1

Screenshot-from-2021-12-12-23-43-34.png

He arrived at the police station with four cows and a complaint. The creatures were not just failing to provide any milk, Raamaia, a farmer from the village of Sidlipura in southwest India, wrote in the Dec. 1 complaint to officers in the nearby town of Holehonnur. They were also kicking his wife when she tried to milk them, he said.

cow knock GIF

18 hours ago, avatar! said:

Screenshot-from-2021-12-12-23-43-34.png

He arrived at the police station with four cows and a complaint. The creatures were not just failing to provide any milk, Raamaia, a farmer from the village of Sidlipura in southwest India, wrote in the Dec. 1 complaint to officers in the nearby town of Holehonnur. They were also kicking his wife when she tried to milk them, he said.

cow knock GIF

517pJfLbpfL._AC_.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...