IGNORED

Nintendo Wii starlight Children's Foundation Fun Center hospital kiosk

ZED

I am really hoping that the unit can be disassembled into smaller pieces.

For the most part, it looks like a lower base with wheels, center pipe, middle cage for the console, and the top metal cage that holds a TV.

• 2 weeks later...

Bad news everyone. Someone else got to hacking a Starlight Kiosk just days prior to when ZED was going to ship this out to me. A live streaming hacking event will no longer be going on and I am not getting this kiosk from ZED anymore. I am completely devastated by this as I have been searching to get my hands on one of these kiosks for a decade now and the moment that I finally have a promising chance to get one, someone else came in from no where and got one hacked and all the data dumped just days before I was to do the same thing.

I am extremely bummed out by this as it was going to be my last bit (pun intended) that I was going to contribute to the game preservation community.

After this, I am going into wiitirement as I have a big family to take care of and a lot of legal battles ahead of me.

So, ZED, thank you for the opportunity. And to this community, thank you for welcoming me here. Take care.

• Sad 2

• 2 months later...
On 6/14/2021 at 7:03 PM, DeadlyFoez said:

Bad news everyone. Someone else got to hacking a Starlight Kiosk just days prior to when ZED was going to ship this out to me. A live streaming hacking event will no longer be going on and I am not getting this kiosk from ZED anymore. I am completely devastated by this as I have been searching to get my hands on one of these kiosks for a decade now and the moment that I finally have a promising chance to get one, someone else came in from no where and got one hacked and all the data dumped just days before I was to do the same thing.

I am extremely bummed out by this as it was going to be my last bit (pun intended) that I was going to contribute to the game preservation community.

After this, I am going into wiitirement as I have a big family to take care of and a lot of legal battles ahead of me.

So, ZED, thank you for the opportunity. And to this community, thank you for welcoming me here. Take care.

Hey I have two of these kiosks for sale if your interested.

Screenshot_20210827-213628_Facebook.jpg

• 1 month later...

Someone has the console and controllers from one of these Starlight Fun Centers listed on eBay! Very rare opportunity to own a rare version of the Wii console.

Starlight children's foundation fun center WII by Nintendo

https://www.ebay.com/itm/363585014187?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

item # 363585014187