IGNORED

Cryptocurrency thread

phart010

9 hours ago, Link said:

not this week, lol

I keep my portfolio open on one of my monitors while I'm working and I just saw it crashing down faster than a doomsday clock. It actually was so bad that the exchange site I use to buy and sell went down from too many people trying to sell their assets before the crash happened.

I hope everyone bought more while the market was down!

16 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

I don’t mean to be negative, and more power to you or anyone for being financially literate in this realm and having the time to pursue it. But this makes me laugh. Feels like a cult to me. There is no down side. When it’s up it’s up, when it’s down go in more.

I think I’m going to wait a little more until I have a small profit, then get out of this directly. It’s too itchy for me. Maybe I’ll take on a professional to do this through my bank or stock broker. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

I keep my portfolio open on one of my monitors while I'm working and I just saw it crashing down faster than a doomsday clock. It actually was so bad that the exchange site I use to buy and sell went down from too many people trying to sell their assets before the crash happened.

I'm still amazed by the amount of people that panic sell at the first sign of a small dip. It makes no sense to me when it is basically a weekly occurrence.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Link said:

I don’t mean to be negative, and more power to you or anyone for being financially literate in this realm and having the time to pursue it. But this makes me laugh. Feels like a cult to me. There is no down side. When it’s up it’s up, when it’s down go in more.

I think I’m going to wait a little more until I have a small profit, then get out of this directly. It’s too itchy for me. Maybe I’ll take on a professional to do this through my bank or stock broker. 

I've ridden the rollercoaster since 2014 so I see how it goes up and down but it always ends in the up position so when the market dips, I just buy more because it's like free money. I can be almost certain Bitcoin isn't going to go back to the point where I bought into it.

Here's a funny screenshot. I bought in way before this but when it dipped to here the day the pandemic was announced, I really considered buying 2 more but ultimately decided not to. Too bad.

Screenshot from 2020-03-12 18-49-38.png

• Wow! 1

26 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I wouldn't be surprised. I think Tesla only sold 17 cars to people paying with bitcoin, so that also could have had something to do with it.

The sales were not what was important though. A major corporation accepting btc for payment gave btc more credibility as a currency as opposed to a collectible/asset or how ever you want to define it.

Edited by Californication

Lol, is this the crypto COPE thread now? I thought we were all on that rocket to the moon everyone was talking about, lololol!

Also, Tesla stopped taking BTC? They gave up on that pretty quick didn't they? Wow, crypto really IS just a bunch of nonsense after all, huh?! 😅

I hope you cashed out that 20 bux or whatever you made @Gloves! 😛

Administrator · Posted
31 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Lol, is this the crypto COPE thread now? I thought we were all on that rocket to the moon everyone was talking about, lololol!

Also, Tesla stopped taking BTC? They gave up on that pretty quick didn't they? Wow, crypto really IS just a bunch of nonsense after all, huh?! 😅

I'm up 50 right now, though it's a far cry from the 150 it was... A few hours ago... 

Lol. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, OptOut said:

There are lots of detours on the way to the moon. We'll get there! 🚀🚀🚀