IGNORED

[WTB/WTTF] Gemventure NES Homebrew by Tom Livak

Stargamer

Gemventure NES Homebrew by Tom Livak

Hello, 

I have been trying to own this game for a long time.  If anyone wants to sell it I am interested. Name your price and lets go from there!

This must be the Retrozone release of the game the full final game and not the beta copy floating around the internet.

Thank you for your time

• Advertiser
    Stargamer
  • Date
    01/14/2021
  • Price
    $500.00
  • Category
    WTB

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderator · Posted

@Scrobins oh I’ve been looking at some of his homebrews but his prices are asinine. I looked through sold listings for nes homebrews and he hasn’t sold one thing. I sent him an offer for something for what I thought was a fair price and he sent back a counteroffer that was like $30 bucks of his like $1,000 BIN. He has a copy of KYFF that you are looking for as well for I think like $4k lol

Moderator · Posted
1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

@Scrobins oh I’ve been looking at some of his homebrews but his prices are asinine. I looked through sold listings for nes homebrews and he hasn’t sold one thing. I sent him an offer for something for what I thought was a fair price and he sent back a counteroffer that was like $30 bucks of his like $1,000 BIN. He has a copy of KYFF that you are looking for as well for I think like $4k lol

Try just under 23k lol

• Wow! 1