IGNORED

Online Good BIN's

VGD

16 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

12 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

Lol. Seller still has it. 

B9140ED1-0269-4EFD-9771-FEA450D40318.jpeg

Ah, I thought it was the Ubisoft F1 racer for GB. This is quite different.

• 2 weeks later...

Wendy Every Witch Way Cart Only $124.99 +4 s/h w/ Best Offer Option: https://www.ebay.com/itm/114821101041?epid=5830&hash=item1abbdef5f1:g:fx4AAOSwZNBgqa7C

Great price, considering that a couple of the last cartridges sold for $150 each, plus the number of cartridges popping up for this game has drastically decreased, so don't be shocked if it follows in Shantae's footsteps price-wise.

• Like 1

Not only do I agree with your assessment, I've been kind of surprised it took this long for it to creep over 100 anyway given it wasn't a large print game, a late one, and also done by the same team as Shantae too.  A trifecta for high priced disaster.

24 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Not only do I agree with your assessment, I've been kind of surprised it took this long for it to creep over 100 anyway given it wasn't a large print game, a late one, and also done by the same team as Shantae too.  A trifecta for high priced disaster.

Is it good? I actually managed to get a copy of that game for dirt cheap. A couple of years ago, I sold it to someone on here for, I think, $45 shipped. Oh well, that's part of collecting, trading and selling.

2 hours ago, RH said:

Is it good? I actually managed to get a copy of that game for dirt cheap. A couple of years ago, I sold it to someone on here for, I think, $45 shipped. Oh well, that's part of collecting, trading and selling.

Actually yeah it is.  Despite using an odd off brand cartoon from the same world that brought Casper the Friendly Ghost (and they shared some toons together) it's definitely not super duper kiddo easy for one, and another if you liked Metal Storm on NES, you'd be right at home.  The entire game is based around the exact same gravity mechanism to get through the stages and does it very well.  It's a fair game, not too easy, not too hard to annoy either.

that's one of those listings that was overpriced when it was posted (in November) and has finally worked its way to the bottom of the price list 😄

I got it for $45 only a month or two back, but I guess there really aren't so many sealed copies around...

1 hour ago, AdamW said:

that's one of those listings that was overpriced when it was posted (in November) and has finally worked its way to the bottom of the price list 😄

I got it for $45 only a month or two back, but I guess there really aren't so many sealed copies around...

Very nice! Yeah, with the gap between CIB and sealed prices beginning to close, I can't imagine it being too long before even $90 looks like a steal. One of the last two CIB copies on ebay is up for auction with 11 watchers, so that'll be interesting to watch. The other one can be pieced together with that $35 cart and  $29 case & manual that are both for sale.