IGNORED

New Forum Resolutions

ap123

Subscriber T1 · Posted

As this is a new forum, I thought it would be a good idea to make a resolution or two to stick to doggedly for a short while before falling back to bad habits. My first two are pretty simple;

1. Post a hello in every "Welcome Me" thread.
  2. Be more active generally and post when I have something constructive to say.

What bad habits did you have on previous forums? What would you change and what are your resolutions for VGS?

I became less of a poster, and more of a lurker after a while, figuring my opinion on whatever topic was being discussed would be drowned out by others. I'm going to be more active and add to discussions. I've also never participated in any of the games or contests on previous forums, and only participated in a Secret Santa event once. I'm going to change that this time around.

1 hour ago, ap123 said:

As this is a new forum, I thought it would be a good idea to make a resolution or two to stick to doggedly for a short while before falling back to bad habits. My first two are pretty simple;

1. Post a hello in every "Welcome Me" thread.
  2. Be more active generally and post when I have something constructive to say.

What bad habits did you have on previous forums? What would you change and what are your resolutions for VGS?

Yeah, that's me right there. Gonna be an uphill battle with that one...

• Like 1

1:  Don't get caught up in drama.  Hopefully, there won't be any on here for a long time, but I've stuck my foot in it other places before.  Totally not worth the personal anxiety it causes.

2:  Be a more consistent poster.  I tend to do things a bit manically, and I'd like to see myself just take a steady approach to hanging out here.

3:  Build more of my collection through here than eBay.  I like dealing with people that I see posting, as it gives me a better community vibe.

Im going to keep pasting this so we stay focused and positive on the new site instead of bashing the old one.

As with every NA  related post it’s important to tread lightly and remain positive. That we’re all here right now is a clear indication  of our feelings towards the other site and there’s no need  to kick a man when he’s down.

• Like 1