IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 246/303

Splain

Martin Party the Third is resolved. Pictures incoming later. I got "Ultra Star" rank which I figure is pretty tough to get, especially on hard difficulty. I have found, however, that some MP minigames I simply cannot win at anymore. Baby Bowser Broadside and Motor Rooter in particular are two where I just gave up trying, as I could not match the CPUs. Other games were really easy though, like Vine With Me, as the CPU just took forever to move. I imagine I would have a lot more trouble on Super Hard if I ever tried that.

I like how the story mode basically implies that Waluigi could beat Bowser handily in a fistfight. There is some other stuff I snapped a pic of that I'll include elsewhere.

• Like 5

Speaking of bad things in 3D, I've been playing Castlevania and man, the platforming is awful. That stupid crossing of poison rivers in the first area made me want to quit from how awkward it was to try and game the platforming into letting you survive.

Another thing that's hard to survive in this game is the music. Who approved release of a castlevania game with almost no background music?!

Events Helper · Posted

Hopefully gonna beat paper mario in the next 2 days........we need to get to crackin' boys.  I might do nightmare creatures after that, but not sure.  @koifish thanks for letting me know that you are doing castlevania because i was thinking bout doing it next........Ill have to play it some other time.  

Rat attack and paperboy might be up on the docket after paper mario tho.  So if anyone is working on those, let me know and i will avoid them.  We shall see how they play before i decide fully to do them.

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 199/303
19 hours ago, koifish said:

Speaking of bad things in 3D, I've been playing Castlevania and man, the platforming is awful. That stupid crossing of poison rivers in the first area made me want to quit from how awkward it was to try and game the platforming into letting you survive.

Another thing that's hard to survive in this game is the music. Who approved release of a castlevania game with almost no background music?!

Legacy of Darkness was a much improved update of 64. The platforming is still pretty janky, but not as slow moving. Overall a better playing game. 

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, WalterWhiteJr. said:

Has anyone claimed paper mario or space station silicon? I can do those two.

Im playing paper mario, and I believe @KokiriChild is playing SSSV.  @Gloves is playing Aidyn

EDIT:  Im on the dry dry desert part and will have that done tonight and maybe the 3rd part, depends on how much time i got.

17 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Hopefully gonna beat paper mario in the next 2 days........we need to get to crackin' boys.  I might do nightmare creatures after that, but not sure.  @koifish thanks for letting me know that you are doing castlevania because i was thinking bout doing it next........Ill have to play it some other time.  

Rat attack and paperboy might be up on the docket after paper mario tho.  So if anyone is working on those, let me know and i will avoid them.  We shall see how they play before i decide fully to do them.

Hey if you want, you can have it. I'm only at the very beginning and I already wouldn't mind a prisoner exchange 🤣surely there's a better game than this one left unfinished, sorry to Konami Kobe people.

Events Helper · Posted
11 minutes ago, koifish said:

Hey if you want, you can have it. I'm only at the very beginning and I already wouldn't mind a prisoner exchange 🤣surely there's a better game than this one left unfinished, sorry to Konami Kobe people.

No thanks, paper mario is fine with me, i can try it later, but keep at it as i have a few others lined up i can try instead 🤣

Events Helper · Posted

Now give me my first place back @Splain 🤣

@ZeldaFan042 the ball is in your court, but I'm warning ya, im already playing another game 😉.

Let's get another push going guys!!!!!

we have like 100 left, I'm not sure I can do any of the pal ones, but I can try an emulator eventually, but I will knock out as many of the 296 as i can!!!

• Sad 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 203/303