IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 246/303

Splain

Editorials Team · Posted
39 minutes ago, koifish said:

I'm going to start working on Mario Party 3, because I need something to decompress with and it should be an easy clear (I've done it a time or two before).

I've done it once before, it's like 80% RNG and those Duel boards are the dumbest thing on earth, lol. Best of luck.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Gloves said:

God damn it every time I silently start a game one of you pops in and claims it.

no, take it

I dont like the looks of it 😆  by all means play the shit out of it 😉  you have my blessing......the longplay looked horrible

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

no, take it

I dont like the looks of it 😆  by all means play the shit out of it 😉  you have my blessing......the longplay looked horrible

I rented it as a kid and I liked the look of it, but it was too complicated for my tiny child brain. I always wanted to give it a proper go.

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I rented it as a kid and I liked the look of it, but it was too complicated for my tiny child brain. I always wanted to give it a proper go.

she all urs buddy, i might try to knock out a few sporty ball games till paper mario gets here!  👍

• Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 9:10 PM, Splain said:

I've done it once before, it's like 80% RNG and those Duel boards are the dumbest thing on earth, lol. Best of luck.

The normal games are working out fine, despite my obvious rustiness and eternal inability to compete with hard CPUs on button-mashing games. Those duel games are the real nightmare though; I was saying earlier tonight, if Yoshi ruins my duel map playthrough one more time, I'm buying a yoshi doll and burning it in effigy.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Gloves said:

Enjoying Aidyn so far. I honestly don't mind the pace of the battles. I'll probably regret saying that in like 20 hours or so.

When the multiple waves start happening that is when it becomes a slog. They will spawn all the way on the opposite side of the map. Where it takes you 5+ turns to get into striking distance. Then you start attacking and they flee. Leaving you with no XP and lots of wasted time. 

Administrator · Posted
3 hours ago, themisfit138 said:

When the multiple waves start happening that is when it becomes a slog. They will spawn all the way on the opposite side of the map. Where it takes you 5+ turns to get into striking distance. Then you start attacking and they flee. Leaving you with no XP and lots of wasted time. 

That's happened with some bats and I suddenly had memories rush back to me lol. 

• Haha 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 197/303
Administrator · Posted
14 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

So far, Paper Mario is gooooood.  Love it!  Wonder why I never wanted to play it as a kid!?!?!?!?  Very mario rpgish.  I love it!  Why did i skip the second mario rpg?

I was the other way 'round - I played Paper Mario as a kid but never got to play Mario RPG on SNES. Played a few years ago and loooooved it.

• Love 1

Events Helper · Posted
22 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I was the other way 'round - I played Paper Mario as a kid but never got to play Mario RPG on SNES. Played a few years ago and loooooved it.

Ya, i spent ages playing mario rpg as a kid, as i am older than you, paper mario didnt seem to interest me, boy was i a big dumb!  Guess I was too busy working and going to high school........but man i wish i would have played this before now!

Administrator · Posted
24 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Ya, i spent ages playing mario rpg as a kid, as i am older than you, paper mario didnt seem to interest me, boy was i a big dumb!  Guess I was too busy working and going to high school........but man i wish i would have played this before now!

Too busy kissin' girls to be playin' with your ol' pal Mario.

• Haha 1