IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 246/303

Splain

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 224/303
Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Splain said:

Looks like Sculptor's Cut has a scratch across the front. Not nearly as nice as MY copy, which is PRISTINE and IMAGINARY.

it is scratched up yes.  I got super lucky and got it from a friend who got it from another friend, we all know each other from here of course 😉 I am super grateful for all the help I received from everyone and happy to have completed it, waaaaaaaay before I ever thought I would.  Hopefully, I can pass on some savings to folks like I have been and help with their collections.  To me, that is what it is all about!  Fuck the drama that has been going on.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Jeevan said:

it is scratched up yes.  I got super lucky and got it from a friend who got it from another friend, we all know each other from here of course 😉 I am super grateful for all the help I received from everyone and happy to have completed it, waaaaaaaay before I ever thought I would.  Hopefully, I can pass on some savings to folks like I have been and help with their collections.  To me, that is what it is all about!  Fuck the drama that has been going on.  

Word. 

Administrator · Posted

Paperboy is damn near impossible on Hard. This is gonna take some doing. 

@Splain I've seen videos online of playing on lower difficulty and getting credits. Do we HAVE to play on hard?

I don't wanna be a Bitch, but this game SUCKS, on top of Hard being... STUPIDLY HARD. Lol. 

Editorials Team · Posted
11 hours ago, Gloves said:

Paperboy is damn near impossible on Hard. This is gonna take some doing. 

@Splain I've seen videos online of playing on lower difficulty and getting credits. Do we HAVE to play on hard?

I don't wanna be a Bitch, but this game SUCKS, on top of Hard being... STUPIDLY HARD. Lol. 

If you get credits on lower difficulties then... by all means!

If any of the requirements seem wonky, they might be from off-hand comments from previous years, and might be wrong. I have no memory of where that particular requirement came from, so go for it.

Events Helper · Posted
8 minutes ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

The Best King GIF by TV Land

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to play today, or much yesterday as i worked overtime......If you wanna do forsaken or mythologies have at it.  I will help when i can, but just seems like i never get a chance to play in the warmer months......Hopefully we can still beat it this year and if i get time i sure will try to help out with whatever remains.

Just now, Gloves said:

I'm definitely gonna slow down, work has picked up. 

Ya, I feel ya, I literally heard today after dinner that tomorrow is gonna be a horrible day for me and I won't be feeling like doing anything after work.  Nothing like moving lots of steel and stuff to change out part of the machine 😒.  At least it won't be hot, but I will be tired, sweaty and ready for bed when I come home.......Sucks having to adult.  

• Sad 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 227/303
Events Helper · Posted
3 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Dam hurricane knocked out power at my house. Two poles snapped from trees and no one working on them yet. Otherwise I wouldve had Bassmasters done by now. Hopefully we’re back uo and running in a few days

hope ur alright, best of luck with the hurricane stuff......didn't realize it affected that far north.

41 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

hope ur alright, best of luck with the hurricane stuff......didn't realize it affected that far north.

My area is mostly fine, just some power outages. Floods were not really all that much worse than any other heavy storm.  Central Jersey got its ass handed to it a but more