IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 246/303

Splain

Events Helper · Posted
7 hours ago, Gloves said:

Indy Racing 2000 is done! There were no requirements listed so I got 1st place in a championship. 11 races. You have to play near perfect for all 11 races so this one was kinda tough. Also pretty frustrating, the controls are really sensitive. 

PXL_20210827_041442563.jpg

@ZeldaFan042 he's coming for us.....

• Haha 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 214/303
Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Splain said:

I should do that with parenting!

Good job keeping the dream alive, I've seriously been in and out of like 5 games trying to find one I can finish "quickly." I need to just buckle down and finish them one by one.

Most of the sports games really aren't that bad. NBA Hang Time requires just beating every other team, so I might give that a go soonish.

Events Helper · Posted
6 hours ago, McBryce said:

Has anyone here ever beaten Forsaken 64? I gave that a shot and it was one of the most disorienting games I’ve ever played.

I'll give it a try as @Gloves has told me basically to participate more.  I have never played it so maybe I'll be sick too and not be able to play it, but I don't normally get sick or anything.

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Tantalus said:

After a busy summer with very little video game time, I've finally knocked out another one. All three cups of Hot Wheels have been conquered.

Looks like you have all been busy. Hopefully I can knock a few more out in the next few weeks.

1759653913_HotWheels-TurboRacing(USA)-210828-123211.png.c4dd312176434aa6f72740082dc3efd6.png

Oh thank god I didn't start that up like I was planning to today. I'm lucky my wife is asleep so I can't play N64 right now lol.

• Haha 2

Gloves signature finally convinced me to help beat the 64 library.

Unfortunately a lot of games I haven’t played are already done, but I saw Mega Man 64 was still unbeaten, so I’ve made some progress on that.

Not sure if anyone else is also playing it, but even if someone beats me to the end I’ll continue on. I’ve never played it before and it’s pretty fun so far.

• Love 1

Administrator · Posted
9 minutes ago, Shmup said:

Unfortunately a lot of games I haven’t played are already done, but I saw Mega Man 64 was still unbeaten, so I’ve made some progress on that.

Not sure if anyone else is also playing it, but even if someone beats me to the end I’ll continue on. I’ve never played it before and it’s pretty fun so far.

Ayyyyyyyy! 

Nice. If my signature convinces just one person, I feel that it's a success! 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 hour ago, Shmup said:

no one has claimed it or said anything about it yet!  Feel free to beat the crap out of a lot of the leftovers so gloves can't catch me 😏

• Haha 1

Administrator · Posted

Armorines is done. I started it earlier today and got bored, but I was about half way through so figured I should finish it off. 

Might be my TV settings, but a lot of the games I've played lately have seemed a bit dark. Could just be atmosphere. 

PXL_20210829_011204525.MP.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Events Helper · Posted
7 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Armorines is done. I started it earlier today and got bored, but I was about half way through so figured I should finish it off. 

Might be my TV settings, but a lot of the games I've played lately have seemed a bit dark. Could just be atmosphere. 

This has got to Stop!!!!!

Please don't stop!

36 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Yes that game is DARK in some areas, ive had to jack the brightness all the way up on my tv to get through some of the areas