IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 246/303

Splain

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 137/303

I finally beat Hexen! This took surprisingly long as each of the five levels is absolutely massive and often has intertwined sublevels. Also, you have to search out levers that are often well hidden. I ended up backtracking and searching around for hours for some levers until I bit the bullet and looked up a guide online. Still, it wasn't an easy game and I died many times though mostly due to jumping sections since they're really difficult in first person games. And for most of my palythrough I was really frugal with my items so that I could unleash everything on the final boss and his minions. That was really hilarious and fun.

Anyways, at least I've beaten another one of my old childhood games, that I could never beat before. I'm still undecided on what to play next, but something short and easy would be nice.

Hexen 64.jpg

• Like 7

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 138/303
On 3/9/2021 at 11:16 PM, Gaia Gensouki said:

I finally beat Hexen! This took surprisingly long as each of the five levels is absolutely massive and often has intertwined sublevels. Also, you have to search out levers that are often well hidden. I ended up backtracking and searching around for hours for some levers until I bit the bullet and looked up a guide online. Still, it wasn't an easy game and I died many times though mostly due to jumping sections since they're really difficult in first person games. And for most of my palythrough I was really frugal with my items so that I could unleash everything on the final boss and his minions. That was really hilarious and fun.

Anyways, at least I've beaten another one of my old childhood games, that I could never beat before. I'm still undecided on what to play next, but something short and easy would be nice.

Hexen 64.jpg

Awesome, BIG fan of Hexen! 😍

Very underrated and misunderstood game on the system IMO!

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
4 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

Officially halfway through Diddy Kong Racing. Really enjoying revisiting this one. Best racing game on the console IMO.

believe it or not, i never played it, i do own it tho!!!!  So there is that 😉  Maybe sometime after we beat them all

• Wow! 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 141/303

Mickey's Speedway USA

It says to get Platinum in all 5 cups, but I got Gold in the last one and it still gave me an ending and credits. I can go back and get Platinum, but it might take a little time because that last cup is brutal. You really can't make a single mistake.

image.png.b6b9579fb119a4463bc556d86887a150.png

image.png.0d165214cacfa78823abeaa5287c4b4d.png

image.png.658564c740d308568d45696295c469b1.png

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, McBryce said:

Mickey's Speedway USA

It says to get Platinum in all 5 cups, but I got Gold in the last one and it still gave me an ending and credits. I can go back and get Platinum, but it might take a little time because that last cup is brutal. You really can't make a single mistake.

This!!! It's ridiculous how hard that game gets on the final cup! Pretty sure I only got gold in that last one too!

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 142/303
Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, McBryce said:

Mickey's Speedway USA

Huh, I thought you needed all Plats to get credits, but obviously not! I'll have to revisit that and determine if all golds will do it, or whatever is actually needed. Well done!

• Like 2