IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 246/303

Splain

Social Team · Posted

Duck Dodgers Staring: Daffy Duck - Completed

Spoiler

ACtC-3fOZCX-2hbgYNRdxakPGtA10rQQe8WwqGy6

Game was pretty damn good with some good references to the original cartoon...

Spoiler

ACtC-3fIHoMmSN53FmbTqihbm37NA1FVapHpX-CJ

Will say that it took me a while to get use to the old school controls.  There was only one place that I felt was complete shit.  Any time riding a rocket was needed was a fucking shit show and a role of the dice if you landed where you wanted.

• Like 6

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 95/303
Editorials Team · Posted
14 hours ago, themisfit138 said:

The end of DK64 really bothers me. The part where you have to hit four floating rings with the jet pack to unlock a door. You have to activate the the jet pack which gives you 15 seconds to hit the rings, but the animation to equip the pack takes 5 seconds. Leaving you with 10 seconds to hit all the rings. All the while fighting the terrible camera and jet pack controls. Rage inducing. 

I remember that part. All the parts where they make you fly through rings with the jetpack were garbage.

4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@NESfiend charm?  We got to beat the whole library to get a charm!!!!  So beat monopoly and add a +1 for it 🙂  

Also, @Splain and co.  how do we get the PAL ones beat?  Do we have anyone who owns them?  I think 296 is the NA library, why did these get added????

Emulate/flashcart? And because not everyone is in the US. It's just 7 extra games, that's a normal Tuesday for us! I'm looking at Air Boarder right now.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
48 minutes ago, Splain said:

I remember that part. All the parts where they make you fly through rings with the jetpack were garbage.

Emulate/flashcart? And because not everyone is in the US. It's just 7 extra games, that's a normal Tuesday for us! I'm looking at Air Boarder right now.

Well, i will try to help out with those, but not sure i can do emulation, and i dont have a flashcart, so.......right now its on u 😛  

• Like 1

Social Team · Posted
10 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Well, i will try to help out with those, but not sure i can do emulation, and i dont have a flashcart, so.......right now its on u 😛  

Can't you emulate on a computer.  Unfortunately my RetroPie isn't built on the latest Raspberry Pi so N64 don't work.  It's been a long while but I assumed you could emulate games on the computer.  I hadn't tried that specifically in like over a decade.

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, FireHazard51 said:

Can't you emulate on a computer.  Unfortunately my RetroPie isn't built on the latest Raspberry Pi so N64 don't work.  It's been a long while but I assumed you could emulate games on the computer.  I hadn't tried that specifically in like over a decade.

You sure can, but n64 emulation is still pretty garbo.  The controls........o my god the controls.  It took me forever to beat mischief makers last year for survivor.  It was painful.  If i would have had a real n64 controller on real hardware it would not have been so bad.

Social Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

You sure can, but n64 emulation is still pretty garbo.  The controls........o my god the controls.  It took me forever to beat mischief makers last year for survivor.  It was painful.  If i would have had a real n64 controller on real hardware it would not have been so bad.

OH GOD!  I forgot that N64 uses a weird controller.  I can see how this could be a major issue for some games.  In college I played some Zelda games with a keyboard in a N64 emulator 😛  It wasn't very fun and may be why I never did play the game for very long.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, FireHazard51 said:

OH GOD!  I forgot that N64 uses a weird controller.  I can see how this could be a major issue for some games.  In college I played some Zelda games with a keyboard in a N64 emulator 😛  It wasn't very fun and may be why I never did play the game for very long.

yep.  Project 64 is a good way to emulate, but I dont have a good controller to map, and well, an xbox 360 conroller just doesn't work for me for the emulation part.  maybe if you bought a usb n64 controller it would be ok, not sure.

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 96/303
Social Team · Posted

Save the Taz Express (PAL) for me....I got the emulator up and running and bought a N64 controller to USB converter so I'll be gaming pretty soon once my package from Japan arrives.  Not that people are rushing to play PAL versions of games.

Also looking forward to using this beautifully baby.... https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07STR3G1D?pf_rd_r=MXRM5ZW2SDJ1C3WKVXH2&pf_rd_p=5ae2c7f8-e0c6-4f35-9071-dc3240e894a8&pd_rd_r=c749b616-95ec-4253-82a4-976ca91eb873&pd_rd_w=YQmqm&pd_rd_wg=lttB9&ref_=pd_gw_unk

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

Mission: Impossible is done

20210216_152231-min.jpg.adb6fae47681002ccd09120e05816d54.jpg

20210216_152257-min.jpg.e92de8f5a404fde597106b772611b4ca.jpg

20210216_152306-min.jpg.ab4913fe6faaf71b1764fc5116799a4c.jpg

My god, your sitting technique is amazing 🤣  Also, slow down, i almost caught up 😛 

23 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

Save the Taz Express (PAL) for me....I got the emulator up and running and bought a N64 controller to USB converter so I'll be gaming pretty soon once my package from Japan arrives.  Not that people are rushing to play PAL versions of games.

Also looking forward to using this beautifully baby.... https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07STR3G1D?pf_rd_r=MXRM5ZW2SDJ1C3WKVXH2&pf_rd_p=5ae2c7f8-e0c6-4f35-9071-dc3240e894a8&pd_rd_r=c749b616-95ec-4253-82a4-976ca91eb873&pd_rd_w=YQmqm&pd_rd_wg=lttB9&ref_=pd_gw_unk

Very nice!!!!

• Haha 1