IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 246/303

Splain

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 14/303
36 minutes ago, Splain said:

You just slammed out Harvest Moon??

I've been chipping away at it between other games, and decided to just dedicate yesterday evening/today to finishing it. All I've really done this past week is play N64 😅 school starts back up for me next week so i figured I'd hammer out as many games as I could before going back

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 15/303

Been working on Mystical Ninja. Its a beautiful game visually. It plays pretty well with occasional camera frustration. You absolutely HAVE to look up the manual to get the controls for the giant robot fights or you will go out of your mind repeating it over and over again. The only thing Im not a fan of is whole put weird things in to just to be weird, that some Japanese games do.

I think Im on the 2nd to last castle/dungeon/boss I should be able to finish sometime between today and tomorrow 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

that took me forever kuz I kept getting bogged down trying to keep my crops harvested to get bunch of monies.....good job @ZeldaFan042

The hardest part for me was the extremely short days. They made it really hard to get everything done that I wanted. I figured out a pretty good routine, though, and that made things a LOT easier for me

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
6 minutes ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

The hardest part for me was the extremely short days. They made it really hard to get everything done that I wanted. I figured out a pretty good routine, though, and that made things a LOT easier for me

I had the green house super early, so it was really just the tedious chores in all honesty

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 16/303
  • The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 17/303
Administrator · Posted

BTW just a friendly reminder: If we ever happen to get the whole set beaten in a year, we do have Charms ready to hand out. We have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd top contributor Charms, and one for all participants.

These are only handed out though if we do indeed complete the goal!

image.png

• Like 4

Editorials Team · Posted
7 minutes ago, Gloves said:

BTW just a friendly reminder: If we ever happen to get the whole set beaten in a year, we do have Charms ready to hand out. We have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd top contributor Charms, and one for all participants.

These are only handed out though if we do indeed complete the goal!

Whoa... looks like it's time to start that DS thread!

• Eyeroll 1