IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 246/303

Splain

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 75/303
Events Helper · Posted
14 minutes ago, ZeldaFan042 said:

I think we should try to hit 100 before the end of the month

We need to beat 25.25 per month to stay on track, so we are pretty much one month ahead by this point!!!!

Edit:  If we can get another month ahead, that would be great, but if we can get the majority done by november and spend december cleaning up that would be good too.

Editorials Team · Posted

Honestly, we need a huge push at the beginning of the year if we want a fighting chance at all. The more it looks like we're going all the way, the more likely it is that we'll see new people pop in and knock some games out. The LESS it looks like we're going to make it, the less people (even hard-hitters) will be willing to take on the longer/harder titles. If we get to December 1 and there's still 25 games to beat, they're going to be the hardest/longest/boringest games in the library. We need to set everyone's sights on those games earlier, by beating everything else now! And then when people pop in and want to help push, they'll have to take sports games 😛

Plus it just straight-up takes longer to beat Gauntlet and Aidyn than it does to beat Chef's Luv Shack and Elmo's Number Journey. The clears will slow down even if we all keep spending the same amount of time playing.

We can totally get 100 games down in February. We almost HAVE to.

• Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, Splain said:

Honestly, we need a huge push at the beginning of the year if we want a fighting chance at all. The more it looks like we're going all the way, the more likely it is that we'll see new people pop in and knock some games out. The LESS it looks like we're going to make it, the less people (even hard-hitters) will be willing to take on the longer/harder titles. If we get to December 1 and there's still 25 games to beat, they're going to be the hardest/longest/boringest games in the library. We need to set everyone's sights on those games earlier, by beating everything else now! And then when people pop in and want to help push, they'll have to take sports games 😛

Plus it just straight-up takes longer to beat Gauntlet and Aidyn than it does to beat Chef's Luv Shack and Elmo's Number Journey. The clears will slow down even if we all keep spending the same amount of time playing.

We can totally get 100 games down in February. We almost HAVE to.

we were over 100 iirc by march last year.......we need a @Nugfish back 😞 

32 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

@themisfit138 have you started any other wrasslin' games?  I got nitro and am thinking bout knocking it out.......I can't do the wwf games, not a big fan of the way they do their system......

I was going to play Attitude or War Zone. Both are a little longer games. 

Word of warning ECW sucks hard core in story mode. There are a bunch of 3 on 1 and constant runins. I have only been able to beat it using Raven. Because of his mostly unbreakable finisher pin move. 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, themisfit138 said:

I was going to play Attitude or War Zone. Both are a little longer games. 

Word of warning ECW sucks hard core in story mode. There are a bunch of 3 on 1 and constant runins. I have only been able to beat it using Raven. Because of his mostly unbreakable finisher pin move. 

ok, ill do nitro.  I can't even begin to do the wwf ones, so if u can do them that would be a big help 😉  

Edit:  But if u have tips or pointers, i wouldn't mind knowing, because i just can't ever seem to do anything on those games, i always get reversed hardcore on them......

12 hours ago, Jeevan said:

ok, ill do nitro.  I can't even begin to do the wwf ones, so if u can do them that would be a big help 😉  

Edit:  But if u have tips or pointers, i wouldn't mind knowing, because i just can't ever seem to do anything on those games, i always get reversed hardcore on them......

The Acclaim games WWF and ECW use button combos for all their moves. You just play them like a typical fighter. Only use  special moves and you can rarely use the same move twice without being countered.  The career modes in them are quite lengthy, also.  

Edited by themisfit138
  • Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 77/303

It looks like you all have been crushing it lately! I haven't had much time for the ol' 64 lately, but have been slowly working through Snowboard Kids. It's been proving more challenging than I expected. I've made it through the first 6 courses (finally!) but from what I can tell online, I still have 2 more to go.

Anyway, keep up the great work everyone!

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
37 minutes ago, Tantalus said:

It looks like you all have been crushing it lately! I haven't had much time for the ol' 64 lately, but have been slowly working through Snowboard Kids. It's been proving more challenging than I expected. I've made it through the first 6 courses (finally!) but from what I can tell online, I still have 2 more to go.

Anyway, keep up the great work everyone!

i was thinking bout that one the other day and started watching a vid, but decided not to try it out lol

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 79/303