IGNORED

Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 246/303

Splain

Editorials Team · Posted
2 hours ago, Gloves said:

@Splain - For Diddy Kong Racing, do you have any issue with it if I do the Mirror Mode? It's the exact same as the regular mode but everything is mirrored. I play DKR every year and I'd like to change it up a bit and go for the 100% completion.

Nah, go for it. I was thinking about changing the requirement back to just 1 Wizpig, because you definitely get credits after that. Doing it in Adventure 2 or whatever it's called is fine too. Have fun collecting those silver balloons!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Administrator · Posted
Just now, Splain said:

Nah, go for it. I was thinking about changing the requirement back to just 1 Wizpig, because you definitely get credits after that. Doing it in Adventure 2 or whatever it's called is fine too. Have fun collecting those silver balloons!

2nd Wizpig is best tbh. I know you get credits after 1, but it's not a hard game, and they're kinda "fake out" credits.

• Wow! 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 83/303
Events Helper · Posted

28% done by my calculations boys!!!!!  Let's keep up the good work!!!!  Who is gonna beat the PAL games tho?  

Anyways, lets do it boys, we are still a month ahead and still have 16 days or so left in the month to get 2 months ahead!!!!!  We can do it for sure.  The faster the better, get ahead and hit the halfway point soon.  Lets keep on knocking them out.  I will start sarge's heroes 2 tomorrow or monday at the latest.  Get that one knocked out then work on some sporty ball games maybe.  If not I will work on buck bumble.  That was a fun one last year.  Shouldn't be too hard to knock it out.  Got more games on the way as well.  So that should be fun!!!!

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 86/303
  • The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 88/303
  • The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 90/303

So, I have been trying to finish up a few platformers. Besides Mario, I find them infinitely frustrating. The controls combined with level design and camera problems. Or, I just suck at them.

The end of DK64 really bothers me. The part where you have to hit four floating rings with the jet pack to unlock a door. You have to activate the the jet pack which gives you 15 seconds to hit the rings, but the animation to equip the pack takes 5 seconds. Leaving you with 10 seconds to hit all the rings. All the while fighting the terrible camera and jet pack controls. Rage inducing.  

Maybe I need to play some non-Rare games. 

Events Helper · Posted

@NESfiend charm?  We got to beat the whole library to get a charm!!!!  So beat monopoly and add a +1 for it 🙂  

Also, @Splain and co.  how do we get the PAL ones beat?  Do we have anyone who owns them?  I think 296 is the NA library, why did these get added????