FireHazard51 6 2
Sumez 6 2
NESfiend 4 2
Gloves 3 1
Now get brutal 2.5 1
RetroMichel 2 1
Red 1.5 1
MagusSmurf 1 1

Got my 19 now, @McBryce @themisfit138 @Splain u guys are getting there, @Tantalus @Galdius are 10 away, the rest......get to cracking 😉  ill pop off another 1 or 2 this weekend i hope.  Let's keep it up, i think we might be ahead of where we were last year.  Working on some audio things for game night, but maybe tomorrow morning i will get a jump on another game and beat it sunday.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted

@Craigly1234 @Beliskner @Nugfish @KokiriChild @Gaia Gensouki @LambBrainz @Omerta @WalterWhiteJr. @Redmond 

Come on over and beat some games boys!!!!!  we are on a good pace, i know some of you might not have logged on, but when u do, come beat some damn games 😉 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Gaia Gensouki said:

@Jeevan I'm currently still busy helping with the NES thread and was hoping, that maybe more people would come over here, if he main attraction was done for he year. But I can try to beat maybe a game or two in the next days/weeks if there's still something left that I own.

haha, gotcha.  I would come over but I got to make up for @Gloves over here, and it's so hard for me to keep up with you boys over there.  Feel free to work on what u can, I just figured I would ping last year's participants to see if they could help!

• Thanks 1

Administrator · Posted
46 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

haha, gotcha.  I would come over but I got to make up for @Gloves over here, and it's so hard for me to keep up with you boys over there.  Feel free to work on what u can, I just figured I would ping last year's participants to see if they could help!

God damn it. 

• Love 1

Rush 2 is done. A lot of what I said about the first game holds true about the second, though I definitely enjoyed this one more. The handling is a touch better and I like most of the tracks better as well. Some of the shortcuts are actually worthwhile in this game, whereas they never seemed to be in the first. Both games overstay their welcome when doing a circuit as you have to do each track four times (normal, backwards, mirrored, and backwards and mirrored). Thankfully I had built up enough of a lead in the standings that I could just time out on the last three courses and still win overall.

1985273534_Rush2-ExtremeRacingUSA(U)!-210220-121726.png.dca9f1ad11cd5c8b7eaeb4a81adb5232.png

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@Craigly1234 @Beliskner @Nugfish @KokiriChild @Gaia Gensouki @LambBrainz @Omerta @WalterWhiteJr. @Redmond 

Come on over and beat some games boys!!!!!  we are on a good pace, i know some of you might not have logged on, but when u do, come beat some damn games 😉 

I’m going to get started on some games 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 115/303
Editorials Team · Posted

Alright, I had a bad week but I'm determined to get back in the game... 🤔

96syd.gif

I'm determined to get back N the game this week. I was looking at 2013, and they (actually "we," a lot of those people are still around) had a stronger January than we did in 2021. But after they to about where we are now, it all slowed wayyyyy down and they never passed the 130's. So we definitely can't get too comfortable. (not that I think we are.)

I went ahead and "beat" Golden Nugget because it's easy and I want to get back on the board.

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Beat every N64 game - 2021 - 116/303
39 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

I started the second Battletanx game. Obviously Im a little more sporadic in playing vs you guys so it'll probably be a few days if not until the end of the week before its done

I was snowed in alot this month. That is how I knocked as many games out as I did.  

• Like 1