IGNORED

GUESS THAT SANTA!

Secret Santa

Christmas is approaching everyone! So with that said, I have something to reveal, I am not really Santa Toki! I'm sorry to have lied to you all in such a way. However, I want to take this opportunity to have a little game, Guess that Santa! The idea is to guess who I really am! I can be anyone on the site, we have 2000 members, so which one am I?

To make this interesting, I am attaching a prize to it! The first person to guess who I am gets a cool $25 gift card to either Gamestop, the Nintendo eShop, Playstation Store, or Microsoft Store! Or if none of those things are your cup of tea, Donating said $25 to Extra Lives is always an option. If nobody guesses it, the $25 gets donated to Extra Lives. 

There are a few rules, so please read it carefully:

• One entry per person, no editing your post.
    • If you edit the post, that disqualifies you from the contest
    • Yes, username misspellings are fine so long as we can figure out who they are
  • Participants must have joined the site before November 12th, the initial creation of the secret santa signup thread.
  • Those who already know my true identity (you know who you are and I know who you are) are NOT allowed to participate.
    • that's cheating anyways
  • Deadline to participate is Christmas Day, 10:00AM Eastern Time.
    • This is when the secret santa reveal thread will be made, so that seems like an appropriate end time. 

Have fun with this one! Try to explain why you think the person you are listing is santa, it's always fun to hear thought processes like that...

Edited by Secret Santa
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, TDIRunner said:

I'm guessing @DoctorEncore

6f0ee604-3946-4aeb-a2a9-4f82b2dd9b2b_text.gif.62e1d6503286b14b7a53d5cfe4466f19.gif

@Secret Santa

However, since you called me out, now I feel like I have to prove my generosity. So let me take this opportunity to sweeten the pot a bit. I'll throw in a new copy of Fire Emblem 30th Anniversary Special Edition to the winner OR donate $50 to Extra Life.

image.png.f7e7bc0d7db24afb4784599ee4e2182e.png

Edited by DoctorEncore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 7

Administrator · Posted
4 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

6f0ee604-3946-4aeb-a2a9-4f82b2dd9b2b_text.gif.62e1d6503286b14b7a53d5cfe4466f19.gif

@Secret Santa

However, since you called me out, now I feel like I have to prove my generosity. So let me take this opportunity to sweeten the pot a bit. I'll throw in a new copy of Fire Emblem 30th Anniversary Special Edition to the winner OR donate $50 to Extra Life.

image.png.f7e7bc0d7db24afb4784599ee4e2182e.png

Well shit now I'm mad I can't participate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1