IGNORED

Christmas and New Years Eve/Day plans?

Tabonga

14 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

Woke up at 3:30, ran a half-marathon, and ate cookies for breakfast. Now I'm spending the entire day playing NES for the 2021 "Beat Every Game" thread. I'm hoping to clear at least 5 games today.

-CasualCart

A man of many talents.

I'm hoping to get some gaming in today. Still working on Assassin's Creed Valhalla and maybe some multiplayer with the fam.

• Like 2

Administrator · Posted
On 12/29/2020 at 2:39 PM, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm not doing anything for New Year's Eve, but I'm ready for New Year's Day!

spacer.png

WHY ON EARTH DID THEY THROW ON THIRD AND 2?!?!!??!?!?

Seriously, run the ball there and even if you don't make it Georgia has less than a minute with the ball.

11 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

WHY ON EARTH DID THEY THROW ON THIRD AND 2?!?!!??!?!?

Seriously, run the ball there and even if you don't make it Georgia has less than a minute with the ball.

I have no idea. It didn't seem to make sense to anyone other than the coach. Typical Cincinnati sports.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

9 minutes ago, twiztor said:

i kicked off the new year by having a Sealab 2021 marathon. it's one of my favorite cartoons ever, so it felt appropriate. fantastic day.

My old DnD group would celebrate Alvis Day from sealab. Was so fun, though looking back it may have just been more a drinking game played once a year. Just passed around a bottle for the entire baby Alvis episode, and cracked new bottles as needed. 

• Like 1