IGNORED

Forthcoming Games You're Looking Forward To

Happy Holidays y'all!

A new year, a new game system, hopefully less craziness (doubt it, but hopefully)...

SO, what upcoming games are you really looking forward to?

I will admit, there are some sequels to high acclaimed games coming up that may turn out to be awesome... or not. Still, at the moment, the game I am most looking forward to is this one right here

Editorials Team · Posted

Darkest Dungeon 2
Breath of the Wild 2
Shin Megami Tensei V
Persona 5 Strikers
Bayonetta 3
Silksong
Everspace 2
Monster Hunter Rise

Really, stuff that will be on the Switch.  I presumably will still not have a PS4/PS5 in 2021 since my schedule doesn't realistically enable it.

29 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Why is anyone looking forward to the Breath Of The Wild sequel? That game is already out.

I suspect they are waiting for a physical release (which I do not believe is out yet).  If so why pay money for the digital only to buy it again?   

Nintendo does like to maximize their profits!!!

1 hour ago, Californication said:

Morbid: Seven Acolytes

I got mine at least a week ago - maybe longer since I didn't take particular notice when it arrived.

OK - found the tracking info  - Royal Mail received it on 12/2 and I received it on 12/15.

They never sent me a tracking or shipping message - but the tracking number was available via the "view your order link" on the confirmation email for the order (which in my case was 10/28),

Edited by Tabonga

Dragon Quest turns 35 in 2021. So I am anticipating any game news tied to that.

Other than that...

- Dragon Quest Tact (A smartphone game that has a promotional item I will never own.)

- R-Type Final 2 (PS Home Japan had a R-Type space when IREM was involved. I hope to get that feeling back.)

- Shin Megami Tensei III: HD Remaster (I am debating about getting a physical copy for my game collection as well.)

- Shin Megami Tensei V (I have been anticipating this since the day it was first announced!)

I also have a few JRPGs an other games I wish to see be re-released. But 2021 has me on a tight leash, budget-wise.

2 minutes ago, Californication said:

@Tobanga,

I just ordered with Project Starship X. I was on the fence about it, but it seemed a waste to pay shipping for just the one game. Have you played?

It is probably hung up with that then - given people's horror stories with LRG i usually just bite the bullet on shipping unless all games that I want happen to be in stock.

I haven't had a chance - I am currently playing Battle Worlds Kronos - which sucks up time in a manner that would put a Hoover to shame..........

9 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

It is probably hung up with that then - given people's horror stories with LRG i usually just bite the bullet on shipping unless all games that I want happen to be in stock.

I haven't had a chance - I am currently playing Battle Worlds Kronos - which sucks up time in a manner that would put a Hoover to shame..........

Ya. The other one has a "January release," we will see. 

I like the overhead perspective on the game and the difficulty is supposed to have a nice balance to. My only concern was that every sceene I saw in the videos looked the same.

Edit: Kronos looks like a modern Red Alert.

Edited by Californication

4 minutes ago, Californication said:

Edit: Kronos looks like a modern Red Alert.

Kronos is a turn based affair rather than real time.  Very complex with scenarios that last several hours.  To make it worse if you make a mistake in planning (which is easy to do  since everything occurs in fog of war conditions so you have little or no idea what is on the really huge maps) you can wind up getting decisively trounced after putting several hours into a scenario.