IGNORED

The 2021 Backlog Challenge

Reed Rothchild

3 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Dig a crawlspace in secret 😅 

I don't think my downstairs neighbors would appreciate that, nor can I easily get through the web of pipes that go all through my little yard.  And...pretty sure the wife would think I was up to something I wasn't if I ended up getting another little place just for "me," lol.  Timesharing it is!

• Sad 1

Yup didn’t beat shit 🙂 

This year I was trying really hard to find a new job. Didn’t end up working out for various reasons but I’m going to keep on trucking.

Though lately with the holidays I’ve been making some time to play video games again, so maybe I’ll make a shorter list this year and stick to things I REALLY want to cross off the list. Like Chrono Trigger And Dark Souls 

• 2 weeks later...
Events Team · Posted

GsqZrvL.jpg

Finally beat a Switch game!  Mega Man 11.  I couldn't have done it without my kid.  I really hate the Double Gear system.  It feels like cheating and I'm apparently not good enough to just not use it.

Oh, and I'm not starting all over for the 2022 thread.  Too much of a hassle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Editorials Team · Posted
30 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

GsqZrvL.jpg

Finally beat a Switch game!  Mega Man 11.  I couldn't have done it without my kid.  I really hate the Double Gear system.  It feels like cheating and I'm apparently not good enough to just not use it.

Oh, and I'm not starting all over for the 2022 thread.  Too much of a hassle.

The important thing is you beat a game.  Well, your kid beat a game.  But you were in the area.  Probably.  That counts for something.

• Haha 2

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

The important thing is you beat a game.  Well, your kid beat a game.  But you were in the area.  Probably.  That counts for something.

I probably played about a third of the game in total.  But I did beat Wily in one go.  Abusing the Double Gear of course.  I'll call it a win.

Late to the party here. A number of these I have partially completed or completed but want to give them another go. 

Nes

• Castlevania III Draculas Curse
  • Journey to Silius 
  • Kid Icarus 

Snes

-  Lord of the Rings

-  Violinist of Hamelin

Steam PC

• The Messenger
  • Celeste 

PlayStation

• Mega Man X4