IGNORED

Is There a Sega Game Gear Variant Guide?

BirdDogGaming

Could someone share the contents included with each Sonic 2 variant? I know there are Made in Taiwan carts and Made in China carts, there are colorful and colorless manuals, registration cards, etc.

I also know Sega was notorious for including different inserts with two identical copies of a game, so I understand this answer could vary.

2 hours ago, thatgamernerd said:

Could someone share the contents included with each Sonic 2 variant? I know there are Made in Taiwan carts and Made in China carts, there are colorful and colorless manuals, registration cards, etc.

I also know Sega was notorious for including different inserts with two identical copies of a game, so I understand this answer could vary.

The Hayward CA first release. Might have had other stuff?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by RpgCollector

That’s really strange because I have a black & white manual for the game, but I would have assumed it came with the Majesco release... Do you think the Redwood City release got a black & white manual?

9 hours ago, RpgCollector said:

The Majesco 3rd release opened from new, so 100% correct. I think all 3 have same manual? The Majesco and Hayward manuals are the same on every page, but if you hold both you can tell the Majesco is a cheaper paper quality.

image.jpg

image.jpg

8 minutes ago, thatgamernerd said:

That’s really strange because I have a black & white manual for the game, but I would have assumed it came with the Majesco release... Do you think the Redwood City release got a black & white manual?

I am wrong. The Majesco release came with the black and white manual. Tons of examples on eBay. What happened to my manual? I know I opened it new. I had 15 copies of this game at one time trying to get a minty box of each version, so I think I got mixed up. Sold them with rebuilt systems years ago.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...