IGNORED

Anyone heard of a multi-program game unit? 111-In-1 GBA! (Lots of 'Megaman' games)

Joyomofrobro

On 12/16/2020 at 11:12 PM, Code Monkey said:

Why do you have so many bootlegs?

I go to flee markets and find only multi-carts special mostly but care for a few bootlegs I run into if there over 20 years old. Here is my Super Mario 3 its from before The Wizard cart was out 6 months ahead of movie ruined Super Mario 3 surprise!

SMB3.jpg

23 hours ago, Sumez said:

Yes, multicarts are in fact very common 😄 

Common is bad information to the serious collector they can be extremely uncommon too. This one is less than 500 its the holy grail cart Powerful 250 In One. Good luck finding less than Stadium Events in numbers. My information is from this link [http://www.videogameobsession.com/videogame/hk/nes250.htm?fbclid=IwAR0OjZVcXhZ3MK7VxNnLbTt1nHlfO4G-sQZU-mkM6rzL91xx07TyMPrsADU]. And I know the FB1 ceased and destroyed most of the 500 this is special, when a majority shipment of about that number came in on the Carolina coast USA!

NTDEC (250IN1) 1991 - With chiptune!

P.250in1.NES.png

17 minutes ago, Joyomofrobro said:

Common is bad information to the serious collector they can be extremely uncommon too.

I meant in general. That's what you were asking, wasn't it? It's a little unclear.

Pirate multicarts are common. Individual ones might be super rare, but that goes for any bootleg.

Edited by Sumez
  • Thanks 1

That GBA game up top, it's a common variant of most of those GBA multicarts out there.

They when it comes to Nintendo content come in very few varieties.  Usually what you end up with is just a straight run up of nothing but NES games, and they're all appended into a rolled up PocketNES emulator+game package dump.  But in some cases, especially due to that emulators limitation on file size, they'll make multiple dumps of even more NES games, or you get more variants.

Sometimes you'll get a few legit for the system (in that case GBA) titles, then a dump or dumps of PocketNES with a line up of NES games on there to get you onto that whole 100+in1 cart count.  Some will end up sliding towards also doing Gameboy/Color using Goomba Color, an d others yet will do Master SYstem and Gamegear which will run off of SMS Advance.

They're common, cheaply run, and a hell of a lot of fun if you want a condensed list of goodies to meddle with while staying away from just doing it yourself with a flash kit like the superior EZ Flash Omega for GBA.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Tanooki said:

That GBA game up top, it's a common variant of most of those GBA multicarts out there.

They when it comes to Nintendo content come in very few varieties.  Usually what you end up with is just a straight run up of nothing but NES games, and they're all appended into a rolled up PocketNES emulator+game package dump.  But in some cases, especially due to that emulators limitation on file size, they'll make multiple dumps of even more NES games, or you get more variants.

Sometimes you'll get a few legit for the system (in that case GBA) titles, then a dump or dumps of PocketNES with a line up of NES games on there to get you onto that whole 100+in1 cart count.  Some will end up sliding towards also doing Gameboy/Color using Goomba Color, an d others yet will do Master SYstem and Gamegear which will run off of SMS Advance.

They're common, cheaply run, and a hell of a lot of fun if you want a condensed list of goodies to meddle with while staying away from just doing it yourself with a flash kit like the superior EZ Flash Omega for GBA.

I like vintage 'In-1's' noticed some carts can back into another hidden menu my Super 650 in 1 has another In-1 hidden. A friend yesterday gave me this a free gift before my Birthday coming up. I like the out of region games, so nice of him!

400in1-Sup.png